ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 year old daughter overstayer who is now 7....Please advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

feyik
Newly Registered

3 year old daughter overstayer who is now 7....Please advise

Post by feyik » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Hi

My husband and I are Tier 1 holder(Old HSMP)and have been here for 3years, we have renewed our visa recently and everything seems fine however we have a 7 year old daughter who was not born here with 2 other children who were born here.

Question is our 7 year old daughter first came here on a visit visa with my mum when she was 3 to visit my younger sister then and when my mum went came back, she left her with my sister. she has lived here ever since. My husband and I came few months after that with HSMP and has been living here legally since then and of course she is with us.

We are really confused now as per her status. She goes to school and has really settled down here. What do we do to get her a legal status. Please advise thanks