ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Difficult situation PSW+Tier1 General appt on 20th Nov

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

water786
Newly Registered

Difficult situation PSW+Tier1 General appt on 20th Nov

Post by water786 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Hi,

I am reading this forum for a quite long time but I have created my account now
My story is this: I applied for PSW extension under tier1 in month of June before my visa expiry which was 24th June. I was working on a good post as senior information officer in Chester County Council. I got my passport back with rejection because of internet bank statement, meanwhile I lost my job because I didn’t have visa. (Yeah tried to convince them Section 3C but no use). Then I went through appeal process, My hearing was on 10th Sept and my appeal visa accepted. Till now i wrote many letters and faxes to AIU Leeds but no reply.

Now problem is this my in person date for Tier 1 general is on 20th Nov. I was thinking that meanwhile I get my visa but didn't.
I can not delay my HSMP (Tier 1 general) because I am claiming my earning from Sept 2008 to August 2009. And Sept, Oct, and Nov I can’t include because of low salary.
If I wait for my call-in letter send my passport for visa stamp then wait when it will come back meanwhile i wont be able to apply for Tier 1 general because of 15 months rule.

Please tell me can I go on 20th Nov for Tier 1 general without PSW visa stamp. I have won my case everything is clear just i don’t have call in letter.

How I can connivance my Home Office for tier 1 general? I hope you will reply me back many thanks.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:58 pm

hi,
can u please tell wht do u mean by internet statements. Why was it rejected and u dint have stamp or sign from bank and with bank ur with.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:11 pm

I request everyone whenever someone write any reason for rejection please mention it clearly. There r lot of ppl in this form whose case wud b similar and ll be worried.

like me as u mentioned rejcted coz of internet statements. Wht does tht mean

water786
Newly Registered

Post by water786 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 am

Hi,

Sorry guys i didn't mention reason. I took my internet statements to bank for sign and stamp. They did stamp but unfurtunately those stamps were not clear enough for home office and they rejected my visa on the bases of unclear stamps.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 am

again u said rejectd coz of stamp internet statements there r many whose visa got coz of online bank statement and many like me sent online statment n waiting then hw cme they rejectd urs which bank is urs and is there any other reason for rejection

water786
Newly Registered

Post by water786 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:18 pm

Hi mate becuase bank stamp was blurred and was not properly readable thats why home office didn't accept that bank satement.

Can anyone please reply my question i would be very grateful.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 pm

water786 wrote:Hi mate becuase bank stamp was blurred and was not properly readable thats why home office didn't accept that bank satement.

Can anyone please reply my question i would be very grateful.
who printed the statements, you or your bank before signing and stamping them. Doubt it would be the bank.
In that case, it was your fault if the printouts weren't good enough.

If you have been given chance of appeal then what you could do is get bank to print them out and stamp them for you.

On the other note, don't you get your monthly bank statements, in that case you wouldn't need to worry about them.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Even i dint understand wht do u mean by stamp was blurr. As far as i know it will b a bit blur and when u have the bank logo on the bank statement and ur money paid in and paid our everythng proper then HO shudnt reject.

By the way which bank and which branch was it. In tht case u shud go n talk to bank as well as they r equally responsible for tht.

Dint u mention the bank staff before u took the bank stamp as they will defintely help u . When i went to bank the lady told me clearly tht she spoke to many case workers from HO and the statement just with stamp shud b enuf.

Is there any other reason of ur rejection then please tell us properly only then we wud b able to advise u somethng.

water786
Newly Registered

Post by water786 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Thanks Cheetan for your reply. Yes i have got letters from AIT which says i have won my appeal and one letter from Uk Boarder Agency which says my case is with AIU Leeds.

One more thing i want to ask. For Tier 1 general i am showing one part time job along with my main job. I earned 5000 pounds from that job and boss he paid me two cheques and rest in cash in hand and for those cash in hand payments i dont have any entry in bank statement.
I asked my employer to give me a letter which will show how much he has paid me and how (cheques and cash). He has also given me p45 and pay slips. Please tell me would that be enough.

Waiting for your reply thanks for all help

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 pm

water786 wrote:Thanks Cheetan for your reply. Yes i have got letters from AIT which says i have won my appeal and one letter from Uk Boarder Agency which says my case is with AIU Leeds.

One more thing i want to ask. For Tier 1 general i am showing one part time job along with my main job. I earned 5000 pounds from that job and boss he paid me two cheques and rest in cash in hand and for those cash in hand payments i dont have any entry in bank statement.
I asked my employer to give me a letter which will show how much he has paid me and how (cheques and cash). He has also given me p45 and pay slips. Please tell me would that be enough.

Waiting for your reply thanks for all help
I think for your part time job your P45 will be enough to prove your earning. But that is only one piece of evidence. You need another piece too. I think you may have to produce invoices etc.Let's wait for other members to reply on this.

Whereas for your other permanent job, you can very well produce payslips+bank statememt to prove your earnings.