ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what is this furher consideration??

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

serge19
Newly Registered

what is this furher consideration??

Post by serge19 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:50 am

hi friends,

I applied for my PSW in March2009 and still waiting for visa.
I complaint to HO regarding to this endless delay in process and after 3 weeks they sent me a system generated letter and there is a same thing mention on this letter i.e. further consideration .We can hear the same words if we will call HO for applications process.
Is anybody know if HO has any rule where they have to sort out all
the pending case in certain period of time (like 9months, one year..etc)

Or HO is a department of un-organised people??

thanks

maslam920
Newly Registered

Re: what is this furher consideration??

Post by maslam920 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm

serge19 wrote:hi friends,

I applied for my PSW in March2009 and still waiting for visa.
I complaint to HO regarding to this endless delay in process and after 3 weeks they sent me a system generated letter and there is a same thing mention on this letter i.e. further consideration .We can hear the same words if we will call HO for applications process.
Is anybody know if HO has any rule where they have to sort out all
the pending case in certain period of time (like 9months, one year..etc)

Or HO is a department of un-organised people??

thanks
Hi Serge19, me too waiting from March 2009 and i have sent a letter same one regarding delay but still i did not receive any news.

Under consideration
I am also confused about this ward. In H.O Language what it’s mean. (Our case are going to approve or something different please touch with me thanks.

prince.07

HO UNDECIDED APPLICATIONS

Post by prince.07 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 pm

I dont think there is time limit for HO to make decision on applications. I think it is high time we take relevant and neccessary action so that there will be time limit for HO to make decision on applications. From my point of view, this will be through the parliament or court decision of which will be rigorous.

Ho is hiding under no limit framework to maltreat applicants and this affect all category of visas.

Any idea on this?

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:08 am

Under consideration means the application is under process.
Further consideration means HO is trying to verify certain details of your documents.Check with your bank,college,university whether there is/was any verification done or not.

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:40 pm

Blackwater1 wrote:Under consideration means the application is under process.
Further consideration means HO is trying to verify certain details of your documents.Check with your bank,college,university whether there is/was any verification done or not.
Thanks so much for your comments but still I did not listen any news form my college or bank regarding verification. I do not know, when they will verify these things. Please add your experience thanks

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:03 pm

You can make a complaint to HO on 01142072966,it will not affect ur status but at least you will get a reply from the caseworking team.

serge19
Newly Registered

Post by serge19 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:02 am

dear friends I think HO doesn't care about ppl,

But end of the day they don't have choice, but every body would have to make sure their balance shouldn't go under £800 coz that what HO is waiting for. Just put some extra money in your account n forgot about it.

Let them take their time n take it easy. If we will get visa after 2-3 years, we will get it from same date. In other words they are giving us a chance to stay in UK for extra time.......!!!

they don't care about complaints or any thing so we shouldn't care of them.
Take it easy my friends..!!

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:57 am

serge19 wrote:dear friends I think HO doesn't care about ppl,

But end of the day they don't have choice, but every body would have to make sure their balance shouldn't go under £800 coz that what HO is waiting for. Just put some extra money in your account n forgot about it.

Let them take their time n take it easy. If we will get visa after 2-3 years, we will get it from same date. In other words they are giving us a chance to stay in UK for extra time.......!!!

Thank you so much for your reply and motivation. It’s good you have positive thinking. Yes I am maintaining my bank statement but dear bro, without passport we could not travel, job, study. Nearly 8 month gone and we did not receive any news. Y H.O is doing with us.

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:28 pm

maslam920 wrote:
serge19 wrote:dear friends I think HO doesn't care about ppl,

Thank you so much for your reply and motivation. It’s good you have positive thinking. Yes I am maintaining my bank statement but dear bro, without passport we could not travel, job, study. Nearly 8 month gone and we did not receive any news. Y H.O is doing with us.

Dear serge19"

Please contact me on my e-mail address (maslam920@gmail.com) every thing is same.

serge19
Newly Registered

Post by serge19 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:53 am

Last year HO put number of ppl on hold and many of them got visa in July, I just wanted to know that if there are ppl who still waiting from sep-oct 08 or not? I mean if HO has any criteria that they have to take decision in certain time or they are working on shit principles/rules.

Did any one hear something from HO??

or still waiting for this endless consideration??

pd123
Newly Registered

Post by pd123 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:18 pm

hey serger19,
i keep visit ur posts all the time.i applied from same college on 30 march 09 for psw visa.i am still waiting,whenever i phone them they answer same thing..FURTHER CONSIDERATION OR ITS NOT BEING COMPLETED.now i am thinkin to withdraw my application.i sent a fax as well yesterday to withdraw my app.they told me they will return my doc in 10 working days.

pd123
Newly Registered

Post by pd123 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:20 pm

and anyone know once u withdraw ur application how soon u can leave country or they will give us 28 days?

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:58 pm

28 days limit

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:58 pm

wait wrote:28 days limit

Dear pd123.

Can please tell us why. You have withdrawn your application. Is their any problem or if you have any information regarding your college. Or is their any personal reason. Please guide us. I am waiting your post and advice. Thanks

pd123
Newly Registered

Post by pd123 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:35 pm

to maslam20,
i am waiting since last 9 months...cant wait anymore...thats the only reason and some personal issues as well.i sent a fax to withdraw my app.do u know will they give 28 days time limit to leave uk?

maslam920
Newly Registered

Post by maslam920 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 pm

pd123 wrote:to maslam20,
i am waiting since last 9 months...cant wait anymore...thats the only reason and some personal issues as well.i sent a fax to withdraw my app.do u know will they give 28 days time limit to leave uk?
Dear Pd123

Thank you so much for your update, As you know many people are waiting for a long time including me. I can understand it’s very hard time. But you have same person reason than it’s ok. I hope God will give you better choice and God will fulfil your all wishes it’s my pray for you. Dear bro, I have no idea about 28 days. In our forum, we have a nice and intelligent guy Mr serge19. You can ask to him about 28 days. I hope, he will help you a lot.

T.c in your life.

pd123
Newly Registered

Post by pd123 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm

dear maslam920,
hey thnks alot for ur wishes...thanks...wish u a gud luk as well..n hope everything will b fine on ur life as well..dnt worry n keep faith in ur luk n god..all the best..

leader
Newly Registered

Post by leader » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:00 am

don't worry maslam
everything will be fine for you. and pd123, did you
get your passport back?

vicky1234
Newly Registered

Post by vicky1234 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:14 am

are u still waitin maslam n serge?
I can see from one forum, your college has some problem.
is it true..... read form by leader

pd123
Newly Registered

Post by pd123 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 pm

to leader,
ys i got my passport after 5 days...atlast...hey i want to know what happened to serger19...there are lots of news regarding LCPS college.has he got anything back from home office..n hey maslam920...did u apply for psw from same college?