ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pls Help Me About Apostille for Documnets

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:27 pm

Hi Everybody,
I Just came from Pakistan to join my EU wife 2 weeks ago.I got EU Spouse visa from Pakistan.When i came Ireland 2 weeks ago,I send all my and my wife documents along with our passposrts and EU1 Form.I just got Letter from DOJ today saying that i have to
1. "ENQUIRE TO THE PAKISTAN EMBASSY REDARDING AN APOSTILLE FOR MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE.WHEN I OBTAIN THE APOSTILLE I SHOULD RETURN MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND APOSTILLE TO EU TREATY RIGHTS SECTION."
2. "LETTER OF REGISTRATION OF TENANCY FROM THE PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL TENANCIES BOARD"
3. "CURRENT BANK STATEMENT FOR APPLICATION AND EU CITIZEN"
I just wanted to know that we send Reference letter signing by our LandLord and Rent Book on our name.Then why they asking for PRTB.
We also send my WIFE Last three month Bank Statement .
I can get Apostille from Pakistan Embassy but what is mean of "WHEN I OBTAIN THE APOSTILLE I SHOULD RETURN MY MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE AND APOSTILLE TO EU TREATY RIGHTS SECTION".
Pls Somebody can give me any information,as i am new in Ireland and my wife has new idea about that.Waiting For Reply.
Thanks Everybody spending time to read my Threat...

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:54 pm

Yes you would need to return it with the marriage certificate, as the apostille stamp, confirms the authenticity of a marriage on the date and time, and by the individual stated on the certificate. It does not confirm the validity of the certificate.

It is usually attached to the marriage certificate, so you can's detach it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:01 pm

Thanks Obie.I got it now.
But please soembody can clear me about
"LETTER OF REGISTRATION OF TENANCY FROM THE PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL TENANCIES BOARD"
Do i must have to give that letter aswell, even though i gave Latter from my LandLord mantioning that we are tanent in his house and we have one yera lease. And also we send Lease book aswell.
I dont undestand why they still need Letter from PRTB.
And one more thing, can i get register with GNIB without any letter from DOJ. Or i must have to wait for letter sataing some kind of stamp.Right now i am not register with GNIB, even though i came in Ireland 23.10.09.And Immigration officer stamo my passport till 23.11.09 and told me that i must go to GNIB in that time period with my wife.

mendo

Post by mendo » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Go to GNIB as soon as you get the letter from DOJ with the acknoledgement that they've received your application for EU treaty rights, GNIB should give you STAMP4 for 6 months, based on that letter.

This will allow you to work for 6 months until you get your application processed.
________
IRISH RECIPES
Last edited by mendo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 pm

They should have sent the letter immediately, when they wrote to you about the apostille copy of you marriage certificate and PRTB, and acknowledge receipt of your application.

Sometime they don't. In my case they didn't. In others, they did.

With the PRTB, you will need to speak to the landlord, as it is his duty to provide it to you, except of course you live in the same household, in which case, he will need to provide a evidence showing her lives in the same household together with his mortgage statement or agreement.

In the meantime, you could take a copy of the recorded delivery you used to send the application , together with a copy of the filled in application.

Here is the website

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Thanks Obie again.I am very thankful to you.Please if u tell me one more thing about PTRB.
As it mention in that PTRB Form that all tanets must have to enter their PPS No. I dont have any PPS No. yet. I am just waiting that after register with GNIB, I will apply for PPS. So how can I apply for PTRB when i dont have PPS No right now.Can I apply for PPS No. before i get register with GNIB?
Waiting for reply..

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:49 pm

I suspect you can obtain a PPS without a Temporary Stamp4, however, i have heard that there is no consistency where this is concerned.

Try and see if you can obtain it with your passport and proof of address in your name.

The PRTB has to be in the EEA national's name as he/she is the sponsor, although i have heard quite recently that the department are now demanding that both names be stipulated on the certificate.

You can get your partner to do it and just right a letter to them saying that you are unable to provide it in joint name as you don't have a PPS because of your status

dublin3
- thin ice -

Re: Pls Help Me About Apostille for Documnets

Post by dublin3 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:57 pm

roddy1984 wrote:Thanks Obie again.I am very thankful to you.Please if u tell me one more thing about PTRB.
As it mention in that PTRB Form that all tanets must have to enter their PPS No. I dont have any PPS No. yet. I am just waiting that after register with GNIB, I will apply for PPS. So how can I apply for PTRB when i dont have PPS No right now.Can I apply for PPS No. before i get register with GNIB?
Waiting for reply..
First thing in the morning you will do that take any utility bill on your wife's name and ask your wife to write a small note that confirms that you are living together at same address and take your passport and go to social welfare office and they will issue you a PPS number and you will get it in 3 days.
And you don't have to be registered with GNIB to apply for a PPS.
If you have any question about PPS you can always ask me.

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks OBIE and REBIL82 for all of your kind information.I will go to socilal welfare today and apply for my PPS.Thanks again.
I hope you all guys will continue to help me, if i need any in future.
Thanks everybody again...

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks REBEL82.I just got my PPS No. today by post.I was talking to my LandLord today and he went to PRTB office and fill form for me and my wife.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:21 pm

You are very welcome man,
Now with any delay start looking for a job its really hard to find one but it is the time you may find after this time there are very rare chances.
Good luck for future..

roddy1984

Pls Help Me About GNIB Even DOJ(EUTR) didn't Write anything

Post by roddy1984 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:08 pm

As i posted my problems before,Pls help me if somebody can.I just got my Apostle Marriage certificate and other documents by Register post today.They write a letter as well.In Letter they just wrote that my application is under process.As i came from Pakistan to join my EU wife on 23/10/09.I am not register with GNIB yet and they didn't write anything in letter as well.My question is during my application is under process, how can i register with GNIB and what kind of stamp i can get, so i can work here as well.My wife can arrange some job for me but that company want Stamp4.I just want to know how can i get Stamp4 while my application is under process, even DOJ didn't write any thing about registration to GNIB.Please help me if somebody know the answer

roddy1984

Pls Help Me About GNIB Even DOJ(EUTR) didn't Write anything

Post by roddy1984 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:17 pm

As i posted my problems before,Pls help me if somebody can.I just got my Apostle Marriage certificate and other documents by Register post today.DOJ wrote a letter as well.In Letter they just wrote that my application is under process.As i came from Pakistan to join my EU wife on 23/10/09.I am not register with GNIB yet and they didn't write anything in letter as well.My question is during my application is under process, how can i register with GNIB and what kind of stamp i can get, so i can work here as well.My wife can arrange some job for me but that company want Stamp4.I just want to know how can i get Stamp4 while my application is under process, even DOJ didn't write any thing about registration to GNIB.Can I go to GNIB office with my wife to get STAMP4 without anyletter.Somebody told me before DOJ will write in the letter for 6 months Stamp4 when they will get my application, but they just wrote that my application in under process.Please help me if somebody know the answer