ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW ON DIPLOMA and Certificates !!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thamsinkumar

PSW ON DIPLOMA and Certificates !!!!

Post by thamsinkumar » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 am

Hi I have heard that still PSW are acquired by Diplomas and Certificate in Education..

and some Institution are still issuing such diplomas and certificates .. to dodgy Students..

Is it true ???

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:46 am

NO

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:47 am

yes you can buy diplomas and use it in toilet.

Gulshan Grover
Newly Registered

Re: PSW ON DIPLOMA and Certificates !!!!

Post by Gulshan Grover » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:39 am

thamsinkumar wrote:Hi I have heard that still PSW are acquired by Diplomas and Certificate in Education..

and some Institution are still issuing such diplomas and certificates .. to dodgy Students..

Is it true ???
I guess you are a dodgy student,that's why you are worried.Am i right?

sunnychoco
Newly Registered

Re: PSW ON DIPLOMA and Certificates !!!!

Post by sunnychoco » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:03 am

Gulshan Grover wrote:
thamsinkumar wrote:Hi I have heard that still PSW are acquired by Diplomas and Certificate in Education..

Is it true ???
I guess you are a dodgy student,that's why you are worried.Am i right?
Probably i have seen people jealous of thoise who got doggy certficates and diplomas..Sorry guys but i have so many friends who have not even seen dere college and now having good job and tier 1 genral highly skilled visas,never caught and may be never they will be.It would have been better if have not wasted my money in University & followed dere track.Well its said in english one who wins is winner no matter how he gets it..We all will be messing ourselves in forums and them will have life sorted in dis country..Accept the fact that them doggy students are winners and you n me we are all idiots trying to work out our ways in different immigration forums.

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:19 am

one who wins is winner no matter how he gets it
I have never been taught such a saying and would never abide by it.

Those who obtain their goals through lying and deceit only end up destroying one or many aspects of themselves in the process. You could argue that maybe they did it out of desperation, but I personally think it says a lot about who you are to have a mentality such as this.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 am

Vanadil wrote:

Those who obtain their goals through lying and deceit only end up destroying one or many aspects of themselves in the process. You could argue that maybe they did it out of desperation, but I personally think it says a lot about who you are to have a mentality such as this.
I agree, and i've never heard of that saying either in the UK. Maybe it's a subcontinental saying that people are claiming is an English one? I would actually say that, if anything, the saying is actually the complete opposite in the UK, namely that you win using fair play as no one likes a bad winner.

sunnychoco
Newly Registered

Post by sunnychoco » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 am

meats wrote:
Vanadil wrote:

I agree, and i've never heard of that saying either in the UK. Maybe it's a subcontinental saying that people are claiming is an English one? I would actually say that, if anything, the saying is actually the complete opposite in the UK, namely that you win using fair play as no one likes a bad winner.
I think you dnt watch rugby..you probably would have heard that saying...anyway..saying does not matter the fact is points based system means get the hell out of this country or we will trap you somewere..the system is generated to get rid of genuine people..dere lots of colleges still doing wat was done before just in different way and wid more money..PBS is bonus for them to make more money..

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:44 am

“A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.â€

sunnychoco
Newly Registered

Post by sunnychoco » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am

sunnychoco wrote:
meats wrote:
Vanadil wrote:

I think you dnt watch rugby..you probably would have heard that saying...anyway..saying does not matter the fact is points based system means get the hell out of this country or we will trap you somewere..the system is generated to get rid of genuine people..dere lots of colleges still doing wat was done before just in different way and wid more money..PBS is bonus for them to make more money..
Come on guys grow up..see the truth apart from CCL how many students from other colleges did get caught..Also only CCl because they went overboards with diplomas..Fact is my friend with ccl has got his psw extended as he managed a fake oveseas statement as well and me still in maintainace prb cuz i didnt do it..I hope you guys stop chanting and agree with wat is reality in dis country.How many people you think are genuine wen u go to a take away shop to get ur lunch..lol..

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 am

sunnychoco wrote:
meats wrote:
Vanadil wrote:

I play rugby and i haven't heard that saying.

The points based system is designed to help the UK, not immigrants. It is designed to only let in people who will be of benefit to this country, however due to the almost non-existent laws with regards to student visas, it is easy to breach those laws. The sooner that it becomes law that non-EU students can ONLY study at bona fide universities in the UK the better and it will get rid of all of those sham colleges overnight!

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:06 pm

sunnychoco wrote:
sunnychoco wrote:
meats wrote:
Vanadil wrote:

Come on guys grow up..see the truth apart from CCL how many students from other colleges did get caught..Also only CCl because they went overboards with diplomas..Fact is my friend with ccl has got his psw extended as he managed a fake oveseas statement as well and me still in maintainace prb cuz i didnt do it..I hope you guys stop chanting and agree with wat is reality in dis country.How many people you think are genuine wen u go to a take away shop to get ur lunch..lol..
I'm not disagreeing or arguing with what you’re saying. You're completely right. Your friend abused the system much as my sandwich shop employees probably have and you're just as bad sitting here preaching about it instead of reporting him. The reason that it's tougher now and PBS was introduced is because your "Friend" has done what he has. Do us all a favour, report him and deport him. Then he has to go through the same process you have and we can all stop moaning :P

sunnychoco
Newly Registered

Post by sunnychoco » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:30 pm

Vanadil wrote:
sunnychoco wrote:
sunnychoco wrote:
meats wrote:
Come on guys chill i m not moaning..i am happy for dem who got well through the system even if its chaeting..

I'm not disagreeing or arguing with what you’re saying. You're completely right. Your friend abused the system much as my sandwich shop employees probably have and you're just as bad sitting here preaching about it instead of reporting him. The reason that it's tougher now and PBS was introduced is because your "Friend" has done what he has. Do us all a favour, report him and deport him. Then he has to go through the same process you have and we can all stop moaning :P
Come on guys i m juss chill..i m happfor dem who got dere visas.doesnt really matter how...probably MR meat is getting angry for the reality that is dere in UK..WEll PBS is not for migrants i agree.Come on now be a grown up and agree wid wat I said..cuz dats reality and you or ur forum cannot change it..you can juss argue that u are rite dats all..u play rugby i said nothing about playing i said about watching....go to history and read about rugby u will know wat i meant..LOL..i also appreciate u guys for getting dis forum for people like us going through stress..Atleast not HO but we have somewere to get advice & guidance from..

sunnychoco
Newly Registered

Post by sunnychoco » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:34 pm

sunnychoco wrote:
Vanadil wrote:
sunnychoco wrote:
sunnychoco wrote:
No point reporting dem..i love watching dem make dere lives out dere..IN history dis wat the people from UK did to others.cheating and den making colonies..now its dere time to recieve it..So let everyone who sucessfully cheats,cheat.For others gud luck no one can go through dis system for long,dats y it is being formated in dis way..

Come on guys chill i m not moaning..i am happy for dem who got well through the system even if its chaeting..

Come on guys i m juss chill..i m happfor dem who got dere visas.doesnt really matter how...probably MR meat is getting angry for the reality that is dere in UK..WEll PBS is not for migrants i agree.Come on now be a grown up and agree wid wat I said..cuz dats reality and you or ur forum cannot change it..you can juss argue that u are rite dats all..u play rugby i said nothing about playing i said about watching....go to history and read about rugby u will know wat i meant..LOL..i also appreciate u guys for getting dis forum for people like us going through stress..Atleast not HO but we have somewere to get advice & guidance from..

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 pm

sunnychoco wrote:
Vanadil wrote:
sunnychoco wrote:
sunnychoco wrote:

You said that there was a well known English saying that no one has actually heard of. I corrected your apparently well known English saying and then you said that i don't watch rugby. I told you that i play rugby and have never heard of your saying either. I can also tell you that there's no win at all costs mentality in rugby, if there was then people would be killed and paralysed on a far more regular basis.

As to your comments with regards to the reality of the situation in this country. I know what is happening in this country which is why i said my comments regarding all non-EU students having to go to universities in the UK in order to get a student visa. This would see the sham colleges go away overnight as they won't be able to make money out of those 'students'.

niceguyinuk

Post by niceguyinuk » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:14 pm

i am sure thery will get 10 yr ban...dodgy students..