ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Also got EC refused in nigeria need advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

agiandee
Newly Registered

Also got EC refused in nigeria need advice

Post by agiandee » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:25 am

I got my EC refused and i have appealed on the decesion they gave me,which was on the basis of not been able to accomodate myself,and my sponsor not been able to prove his the sole signatory of his companies account. we have submitted all necessary evidenvce to show that his the sole signatory to his accounts,and my friend in the UK sumitted his council tax,statement of account and morgage papers.I also got a tenancy agreement from a propective lanlord in the UK that i have made reservations for a funished flat, which was scanned and mailed to me.

What i would like to know is how long will it take for a decesion to be made on my appeal.

Another thing i would like to know is, will i have a problem with my HSMP expiring?? The first three months when i got my HSMP approved will be due by december 7 2005 i got approved 7th of september 2005.Will i need a HSMP extension or should i just hang on with my appeal.

There is another problem i was not given any form of receipt that my appeal was received at the british embassy lagos.So should i call them and ask.I really want some advice on what next to do.Any one with some experience with appeals cases in lagos should pls give me some advice.

Thanks all.

funmilola

Ec refusal

Post by funmilola » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:10 am

Hello,

why did U go for an appeal. You could have simply re-applied for entry clearance as your hsmp approval is not yet expired. Was the approval returned to you after the interview. If it wasnt why dont U try contacting the embassy and asking for it.

You can still re-apply for entry clearance as long as your approval is still valid. I stand to be corrected if I am wrong.

Good luck

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:43 am

well
I think its better you reapply ooo before dec 7
you are definitely one of the lucky ones.

and it dosent disturb the appeal of the first refusal either.
My bow has been renewed

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:32 pm

Funmilola, is this you?
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.