ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone experiencing delays from Delhi Home Office ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajdelhi1979

Anyone experiencing delays from Delhi Home Office ?

Post by rajdelhi1979 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 pm

I applied dependent visa for my wife and son on 26th October and still have not got VISA . I was expecting this to be done quickly and even I saw someone post that application made in Bangalore are processed in just 2 days.

Anyone facing same kind of delays ?

rajdelhi1979

Post by rajdelhi1979 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Any comments guys ?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Anyone experiencing delays from Delhi Home Office ?

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:27 pm

rajdelhi1979 wrote:I applied dependent visa for my wife and son on 26th October and still have not got VISA . I was expecting this to be done quickly and even I saw someone post that application made in Bangalore are processed in just 2 days.

It depends on the work load of BHC. Delhi BHC might be busier than Bangalore BHC.

letmec2006

FYI

Post by letmec2006 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 pm

I think so, the Delhi BHC takes lot of time, compared with Chennai BHC.
BTW: There is no BHC in Bangaluru Chetanojha

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: FYI

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:57 pm

letmec2006 wrote:I think so, the Delhi BHC takes lot of time, compared with Chennai BHC.
Here OP talked with respect to the people like Askash etc applied from Bangalore. Glad you had good experience with Chennai BHC as most of the people think otherwise.

rachsach

Post by rachsach » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:14 am

Hi Raj,

I am in the same situation as you. My wife has applied for Tier 1 General Dependant Visa on the same date/place and so far we havent heard anything back.

Its really annoying considering that BHC dont really have to make in-depth inqueries as they would normally do when someone applies for Tier 1 General. I think they might not have looked into our files yet.

I have even tried calling BHC but there numbers are such that it disconnects you straight away, I kept trying on friday for at least half an hour but no success.

Pls let me know if you hear anything back as I think our case is quite similar as applied for the same visa, same place and date.

Thanks
Amit

letmec2006

Re: FYI

Post by letmec2006 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:47 pm

chetanojha wrote:
letmec2006 wrote:I think so, the Delhi BHC takes lot of time, compared with Chennai BHC.
Here OP talked with respect to the people like Askash etc applied from Bangalore. Glad you had good experience with Chennai BHC as most of the people think otherwise.
Didnt mean to be anyway disrepectful at all,
Just thinking of the timescales and the postal things where the application goes to. Chennai is doing ok anyway now, in people getting visas quicker.

rachsach

Post by rachsach » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:11 am

rajdelhi1979 wrote:I applied dependent visa for my wife and son on 26th October and still have not got VISA . I was expecting this to be done quickly and even I saw someone post that application made in Bangalore are processed in just 2 days.

Hi,

My wife got her passport back today with Tier 1 General Partner visa stamp. It took 12 working days.

Thanks
Amit