ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unfair business

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pbs6vas

Unfair business

Post by pbs6vas » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi there,
These solicitors started making business on these forms :?: .They are blocking all the appointments and trying to make business. they also posting false messages on the threads to mislead people and to prevent escalation of the situation.Home office started side business with these people. I think this is time to rise our voice. I personally tried sitting infront of computers from last 4 weeks on tuesdays and my family members on the other days. No appointments seen. I won't pay this solicitors and better not to enourage this unfair business. We should do something to hault this business. cheers Guys

hsmp2tier1

Re: Unfair business

Post by hsmp2tier1 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:37 pm

pbs6vas,
I'm getting the same feeling. Probably with the PBS more and more people are applying on their own which is putting these solicitors out of the business (one in which they were earning huge money for no effort). They have now found this way out. If HO is not part of this conspiracy then it should certainly deal with this issue as soon as possible.

pbs6vas

Post by pbs6vas » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Send a fresh 'Freedom of Information request to UKBA.They have to answer us. Lets do it these guys should answer us. Lets put this unfair business to an end. Come on Guys. cheers
http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/p ... ccess_to_o
CLICK ON THIS LINK AND POST A REQUEST
I HAVE ALREADY DONE , U CAN FIND MINE THERE
CHEERS