ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent extension - new born in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmphsmp

Tier 1 dependent extension - new born in UK

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:40 pm

I am planning to apply for my kid as tier 1 dependent along with my tier 1 extenstion application. Kid born here in UK just one month back.

I have some questions regarding the application PBS dependant application form. Many section seems to be not applicable at all, should I fill them as N/A or leave them blank?

Any one who recently applied for their Kid's extenstion where Kid is born in UK, can you please help? Thanks in advance

------------------------------------------------------------------------
C1. Under what nationality did the dependant enter the United Kingdom?

D1. Did the dependant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom? (if NO answer D5)

D5. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the dependant’s passport or travel document.

D12. What is the dependant’s current immigration status in the United Kingdom?

D25. Was this application submitted before the dependant’s leave expired?

D26. Has the date of the dependant’s leave, as stated in his/her passport, now passed?

J2. Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under the Points Based System has been successful?

J4. Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39-42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?

K4. Tick to confirm that the dependant has sent:
A letter from the A-rated sponsor confirming that, where necessary, it will maintain and accommodate the dependant during his/her first month in the United Kingdom.
(I guess this applies only for tier 2 dependant??)

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:58 pm

C1. Your nationality
D1. No
D5. NA
D12. Tier 1 dependent
D25. if you said NO to D23 then you dont need to answer this question
D26. Same as above
J4. If you have received your initial EC under HSMP before April 3 2006 then the answer is Yes otherwise its NO
K4. This is for Tier 2 to Tier 5 dependent. Not for you.

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Thanks HSMP2008_JANUARY for the quick reply