ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Timeline of validity of certificates and Depandant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk.workpermit123
Newly Registered

Query on Timeline of validity of certificates and Depandant

Post by uk.workpermit123 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Hi,

Please help me answering the below queries:

1) What are the maximum allowed time gap between (i) collecting the Bank Statement and applying at VFS (ii) attestation of Pay Slips by employer and applying at VFS (iii) English language certificate from college and applying at VFS.

2) Is there any problem if i apply for my wife's visa as dependant once i recieve visa as primary applicant? I want to do this as in case the visa isrejected then i will lose more money. Although, i have plan to travel together. I saw somewhere that if any dependant going to join even in 12 months the maintenance fund should be shown before hand. I have required fund for both of us but Is there any necesity/must to mention dependant in primary applicant's application? May i request to clarify the conditions for such scenario.

Thanks a lot in advance,
AKS

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Dependant Visa can be applied later and it is not mandatory to include it with Main application.

Cheers,

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Query on Timeline of validity of certificates and Depand

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:27 am

uk.workpermit123 wrote:Hi,

Please help me answering the below queries:

1) What are the maximum allowed time gap between

(i) collecting the Bank Statement and applying at VFS
For maintenance funds.. your latest bankstatement shd fall within 1month on the date you apply.. ie: the latest date on ur statement

(ii) attestation of Pay Slips by employer and applying at VFS
No Time limit.. apart from the rule u can claim points for 12consecutive months in the last 15months

(iii) English language certificate from college and applying at VFS.
No Time limit (though they say 2years) but saw ppl using it BUT will check with other seniors..

2) Is there any problem if i apply for my wife's visa as dependant once i recieve visa as primary applicant? I want to do this as in case the visa isrejected then i will lose more money. Although, i have plan to travel together. I saw somewhere that if any dependant going to join even in 12 months the maintenance fund should be shown before hand. I have required fund for both of us but Is there any necesity/must to mention dependant in primary applicant's application? May i request to clarify the conditions for such scenario.

If you have enough funds for ur wife and urselves, it good apply for both and in case u dont want to do so.. u can give details of ur wife as in this case most ppl have problems with funds which u dont have problem.. rest is ur choice..

AKS