ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Extension - Need to specify Speed Awareness Course?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rishahid
Newly Registered

Post by rishahid » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:45 am

Hi All,
I have recently applied for the extension on TIER 1 general from HSMP visa alongwith my wife's application as my dependent. I successfully scored 110 points using the scoring calculator privided by UKBA and categorically provided them with all the necessary and optioncal documents required by them. Some of the details are:

Application Posted on: 5th Oct 09
Application reached on : 6th Oct 09
Fee deducted on: 6th Oct 09

I received a call from Visa officer to send accross my wife's latest photographs (as they were more than a month old) on 21st OCt which I sent on the sameday and eventually reached them on 22nd Oct.Also got confirmation by calling them.

Also, I had attended a Speed Awareness Course (due to going 36mph on 30mph road) on 28th Sep 09 which i have not mentioned in 'E - Personal History' section of the application form due to the fact that I didnt receive any points on my license and paid no penalty. Instead i was offered for this course. Also, it was told to me by the instructor in the course that this wouldnt need to be specified anywhere (unless scpecifically asked) and wouldnt harm my hostory at all.

So far, it has been over a month now since i have sent my application but have not heard from them since 21st Oct.

Could someone tell me what are the waiting times these days and did I do anything wrong by not mentioning about the Speed Awareness Course? The guidance notes, application form or even UKBA website do not mention anything about this issue.

Any replies will be very much appreciated.

thanks and regards

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 pm

You should not worry about Speed Awareness course as it is not a criminal judgement on you.

For Waiting times check trackitt.

Cheeers,

xxx

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:22 pm

DUPLICATE POST

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 965#307965

Don;t post same message all over the place. You query is replied in the above thread.