ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 wait

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

Post by rokodilivio » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:09 pm

SAJJ wrote:Anyone who has lately received letter from HO, can you plz tell me, do they send it by normal post or second class recorded delivery :?: :?: :?:

Thanx
@sajj is normal post, i dont think is even recorded, is most likely more information, keep calm u will get it soon. i know some friends who got their residence card this week, they applied sep2008, but no additional info was requested. it willhappen to us

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

Re: I have been waiting for 15 months for my EEA family mbr

Post by rokodilivio » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:14 pm

[quote="erktheturk"]That is right! 15 months waiting for my EEa family member stamp . I dont know what to do! I have called lots of times but couldnt get a hold. Sent e mails as well as complaint letter. Is there anyone has the same problem. I have sent all the documents last time I called them they told me it would take 12 months! But it has been 12 months! What da hell!???[/quot

if u want to get hold of ukba easily call 9:05 in the morning,
call 01516725626 and dial232 with listening to their bull shit. is local rate call, u should get them, i tak to them almost on weekly basis.

mourad

Post by mourad » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:28 pm

SAJJ wrote:Anyone who has lately received letter from HO, can you plz tell me, do they send it by normal post or second class recorded delivery :?: :?: :?:

Thanx
always second class recorded delivery,from experience it always tokk 8 to 10 days .in free strike periodes that is.

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Thanx Mourad for the info and could you plz tell what`s the letter usually about as I`ve sent all the required documents
Last edited by SAJJ on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pete7175
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by pete7175 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Hello everybody,
I have received my resident card today 11th November.
I had sent my EEA2 application on 15th October 2009 and I had got the COA on 29th October
I think they are working faster anymore. I wanted to share.
Good luck to all.

kkk01

Re: EEA2

Post by kkk01 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:47 pm

pete7175 wrote:Hello everybody,
I have received my resident card today 11th November.
I had sent my EEA2 application on 15th October 2009 and I had got the COA on 29th October
I think they are working faster anymore. I wanted to share.
Good luck to all.
Wow!! Less than a month? :roll: That was pretty quick.

Congrats Mate! :)

mourad

Post by mourad » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:07 pm

SAJJ wrote:Thanx Mourad for the info and could you plz tell what`s the letter usually about as I`ve sent all the required documents
the UKBA will contact you only if you`re refused,when you get the applied document or for more docs or renewal of passport.
it`s always bluntly and aluf worded and as posted before whoever signed the letter is not necessary the person who is your assigned case worker.
just like you all my documents were the right ones and i just had to wait ,they showed up when my passport died and asked for new one .
good luck mate .what about the royal mail reference did you get it?

Sarah T

Post by Sarah T » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:03 am

mourad wrote:
SAJJ wrote:Thanx Mourad for the info and could you plz tell what`s the letter usually about as I`ve sent all the required documents
the UKBA will contact you only if you`re refused,when you get the applied document or for more docs or renewal of passport.
it`s always bluntly and aluf worded and as posted before whoever signed the letter is not necessary the person who is your assigned case worker.
just like you all my documents were the right ones and i just had to wait ,they showed up when my passport died and asked for new one .
good luck mate .what about the royal mail reference did you get it?
I don't know if that's entirely true that they only contact you if you're refused. I got a call yesterday from my caseworker at UKBA - she just wanted to let me know that the reason she hasn't return my passport with the granted RC is because she needed to do a cross-check on the passport with the embassy. But I will get it back in 2 weeks. So fingers cross!

My point is don't be afraid when they call! It might be good news!

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Thanx Mourad & Sarah T

Latest from my side is that now HO is telling me that they haven`t sent me any letter, that my application is still under cosideration.

I`m really frustrated by their answers and really don`t believe what they are saying :shock: :? :?:

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Rokodilivio

What`s the lattest from your side ? When did you call them last time and what did they say :?:

SAJJ

Mac_UK
Newly Registered

Post by Mac_UK » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Just recieved my wifes recidency card today after some 2 months time.

We had a bit of juggle with them regarding our marriage certificate, as they for some reason or another did not take it as being the original document from our wedding, but after sending them a letter, explaining that it was the original they must have taken a second look. Who knows, since they never got back to us after we sent the letter.

Have a merry cristmas everyone, and thanks for all the help and information. It has been invaluable to us.

Cheers!

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

Post by rokodilivio » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:10 pm

SAJJ wrote:Hi Rokodilivio

What`s the lattest from your side ? When did you call them last time and what did they say :?:

SAJJ
@sajj
well, infact i am short of words, but was so busy with ukba thisk week. my wife is due for operation in her country, and the check up start running from 15 december, i called the so called ukba call centre, explained to the lady on baordthat i need to be with her during this period but i still dont have my passport , she advice if i could fax a documentation of the surgery to the ukba explaining the situation, i did fax it and send a special delivery to them containing the documents. so fingers cross, lets see if the those human has got blood in their systems at all.

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanx for updating, hope your wife is well and best of luck for your RC

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi KUKA,

Where are you, long time no see. What`s latest from you.

SAJJ

r.tc
Newly Registered

Post by r.tc » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:12 pm

rokodilivio wrote:
SAJJ wrote:Hi Rokodilivio

SAJJ
@sajj
well, infact i am short of words, but was so busy with ukba thisk week. my wife is due for operation in her country, and the check up start running from 15 december, i called the so called ukba call centre, explained to the lady on baordthat i need to be with her during this period but i still dont have my passport , she advice if i could fax a documentation of the surgery to the ukba explaining the situation, i did fax it and send a special delivery to them containing the documents. so fingers cross, lets see if the those human has got blood in their systems at all.

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I received my RC this morning. I'm happy and releised... After 10 months.
Rokodilivio I think if have done what you said tey will complite your application very soon. I was almost in the same situaion as you. I am student at university and my class is going for a trip to france at the end of this month. I called the HO and I was said the same think (send a fax to the case working team). And the lady I had that day on the phone were really kind and said she would leave a note for me on the system and she did. As I eceived a letter from mycase worker asking for more evidences weeks before that I had the name of the person to send te fax to. I asked to my tutor to write the letter for me and he did write and fax the letter asking to the case worker to complite and send me my documents back. The fax has been sent 28th of october, the stamp were in my passport 5th november, posted 10th by special recorded, I wasn't there yesterday to sign so I went to the post office to collect it this morning.
Honestly if they gave it back to me quickly so I can go have fun to paris, I think they will do the same for you so you go be with your wife during her surgery.
Don't desper
Good luck everyone. :wink: :D

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

Post by rokodilivio » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:50 am

@r.tc
congrats man, we all know wat it means to wait for the rc. well, i do hope a real human has sense of empathy over our situation, becos some would't careless.
anyway, oneday, it shall be over, time is the one of the fastest thing o earth. it flies.

deyne

Post by deyne » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi guys.My case will be 9 months on 20th Nov.Havent heard anything,perhaps not even been allocated yet.Anybody knows what the timeline is now roughly...cheers...

P.S. anybody thinks UKBA handle the applications in the order of their arrival,or why?

kuka

Post by kuka » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi guys!

Thanks God I have this website to share my despair with you. You'll never guess what happend with us. :(

We've applied for EEA2 in November 2008 through IAS (Immigration Advisory Service), though complete waste of time, they haven't really helped us.
So recently I've received a letter from IAS informing us that they have changed our IAS caseworker handling our case and gave us some update:
I can confirm that we have no news form UK Border Agency in regard to your application. (what a news to us :)))We have written to the UK Border Agency asking for an update, and enclosed a copy of the letter for you.
So, when I saw this copy which thay've sent to HO I was crying....

First of all and I found two serious mistakes they've made in my husband’s details. First of all they misspelled his first name. Secondly, the date of birth was wrong, which we have changed with our last caseworker I would like to highlight that these type of documents are very important and should be verified and double checked before sending to UK Border Agency! Very disappointed by their negligence, because this can cause us more serious problems with our application in UK Border Agency.
They messed up hole thing again!!!

Sarah T

Post by Sarah T » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 pm

kuka wrote:Hi guys!

Thanks God I have this website to share my despair with you. You'll never guess what happend with us. :(

We've applied for EEA2 in November 2008 through IAS (Immigration Advisory Service), though complete waste of time, they haven't really helped us.
So recently I've received a letter from IAS informing us that they have changed our IAS caseworker handling our case and gave us some update:
I can confirm that we have no news form UK Border Agency in regard to your application. (what a news to us :)))We have written to the UK Border Agency asking for an update, and enclosed a copy of the letter for you.

First of all and I found two serious mistakes they've made in my husband’s details. First of all they misspelled his first name. Secondly, the date of birth was wrong, which we have changed with our last caseworker I would like to highlight that these type of documents are very important and should be verified and double checked before sending to UK Border Agency! Very disappointed by their negligence, because this can cause us more serious problems with our application in UK Border Agency.
Hi Kuka,

That's really annoying to hear. Have you paid IAS to assist you with the application? Why don't you try insisting that they never send anything to UKBA in the future without your review first?

I hope it's not going to affect it - as long as your case ref no. is correct, just make sure the details in future correspondence are corrent. Hang in there...

kuka

Post by kuka » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Sarah T wrote:
kuka wrote:Hi guys!

Hi Kuka,

That's really annoying to hear. Have you paid IAS to assist you with the application? Why don't you try insisting that they never send anything to UKBA in the future without your review first?

I hope it's not going to affect it - as long as your case ref no. is correct, just make sure the details in future correspondence are corrent. Hang in there...
Gladly I didn't pay them to assist us with application.
Today I've received appologies letter and a copy of HO letter with corrected data. Hopefully It won't affact our application.

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Hi KUKA,

Sorry to hear about that and hopefully you guys will get the RC soon.

SAJJ

kuka

Post by kuka » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:46 pm

SAJJ wrote:Hi KUKA,

Sorry to hear about that and hopefully you guys will get the RC soon.

SAJJ
#

Thanks Sajj!

rokodilivio
Newly Registered

Post by rokodilivio » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:14 am

@sajj
my case and urs keep coming in line with each other, called the ukba yestaday, spoke to a gentle who confirmed they received my fax and letter and told me a letter has been sent to me, waiting to see what is the content. will update u. I do hope i will not be told after a weeek that no letter was sent .

SAJJ
Newly Registered

Post by SAJJ » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi Guys :D

Just to share my joy, I received my RC today after waiting anxiously for more that 10 months, couldn`t have waited any longer as I was desperate to celeberate EID ( our religous festival ) which is next week, with my family.

Thanx everyone for sharing info on this forum, it was great and at times the only hope, which kept my morale up and fortunately didn`t give up.

So wish you all who are waiting for RC all the best, and I`m sure you will get it soon.

SAJJ

kuka

Post by kuka » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:24 pm

SAJJ wrote:Hi Guys :D

Just to share my joy, I received my RC today after waiting anxiously for more that 10 months, couldn`t have waited any longer as I was desperate to celeberate EID ( our religous festival ) which is next week, with my family.

Thanx everyone for sharing info on this forum, it was great and at times the only hope, which kept my morale up and fortunately didn`t give up.

So wish you all who are waiting for RC all the best, and I`m sure you will get it soon.

SAJJ
Sajj that's brill news!!!! I'm so so so pleased for you! It well deserved!
It's so strange that when last time you've called to HO they said it's under consideration?! and here you are with you RC! Congrats!