ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refused Under 320 (7A)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Blackworms
Newly Registered

Visa Refused Under 320 (7A)

Post by Blackworms » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:09 am

Hi everyone,

My visa applicant has been refused under paragraph 320 (7A).

ECO Comment (Visa Letter, Points Awarded: 0):
You have claimed 30 points for your Visa Letter but have failed to provide qualification certificates as listed on you visa letter. While I note that you claim to have submitted a letter from XXXX School signed by XXXXX, stating that you have achieved level 3 English, XXXXX stated on two occasion that you are/were not registered as a student at XXXXX School. I am not satisfied that you have provided the specified documents as required under Appendix A of the Immigration Rules. I am therefore not satisfied that you achieved 30 points under Appendix A and meet the requirements for entry clearance as a Tier 4 (General) Student. I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 245ZV (b) of the Immigration Rules.
ECO Comment (Maintenance, Points Awarded: 10)
Requirement met.
ECO Comment (General Grounds for Refusal):
As part of your application you have submitted a letter from XXXX School stating that you have studied English at the school and that you finished at level 3. Checks conducted by this office, details in a verification document have confirmed that you are not register at this school. I am therefore not satisfied that this document is genuine. I am therefore refusing your application under 320 (7a).
Whatever, I have a new Level 3 (A2) document from my new school British Side (ex. British Council). This means; I was examinated in British Side school, and I have a new A2 document to show my level. What should I do, can I apply again? I need your help, because I am confused.

Blackworms
Newly Registered

Post by Blackworms » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 pm

I need your help. Can anybody help me, please? :(

naveed33
Newly Registered

Post by naveed33 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Dear
Did you submit any document fake or you did,nt attend any school.

Blackworms
Newly Registered

Post by Blackworms » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:56 am

No, my document is not false or fake. Actually, they did not find my school registration, because it is in the school archive now. Therefore, my school has not found my registration. They are keep only new registrations. That is to say, that document is not false. Now, I have a another A2 Level document from another school and I want to apply again for Tier 4 General Student Visa. And I ask again, what should I do? That's it. I am done. :)