ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nasrat
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General

Post by Nasrat » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:17 pm

Hello, I am planning to apply for Tier1 General, I have two accounts one for my salary and one for my savings, I am able to maintain the funds correctly in my savings account but my salary account went negative only once unknowingly and that too on the same day I have corrected the account. Will this have any impact on my application. Please help me out

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 General

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Nasrat wrote:Hello, I am planning to apply for Tier1 General, I have two accounts one for my salary and one for my savings, I am able to maintain the funds correctly in my savings account but my salary account went negative only once unknowingly and that too on the same day I have corrected the account. Will this have any impact on my application. Please help me out
You will be fine if you use statement of your saving bank account. Don;t use your salary account for "maintenance funds" whereas you can use it to prove earnings.

Nasrat
Newly Registered

Post by Nasrat » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:56 pm

chetanojha wrote:
Nasrat wrote:Hello, I am planning to apply for Tier1 General, I have two accounts one for my salary and one for my savings, I am able to maintain the funds correctly in my savings account but my salary account went negative only once unknowingly and that too on the same day I have corrected the account. Will this have any impact on my application. Please help me out
You will be fine if you use statement of your saving bank account. Don;t use your salary account for "maintenance funds" whereas you can use it to prove earnings.
Thanks a lot for your reply...I will not show my salary account for fund maintainence, but I need to show my Salary account to prove earnings. Will they not consider Salary account to process the application...

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 am

Nasrat wrote:
chetanojha wrote:
Thanks a lot for your reply...I will not show my salary account for fund maintainence, but I need to show my Salary account to prove earnings. Will they not consider Salary account to process the application...
you can use salary account just to prove the earnings which you have made so don't worry about it.
On the other hand, use the Savings account for the maintenance funds, you will be fine.

Nasrat
Newly Registered

Post by Nasrat » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 am

innocentdevil wrote:
Nasrat wrote:
chetanojha wrote:
you can use salary account just to prove the earnings which you have made so don't worry about it.
On the other hand, use the Savings account for the maintenance funds, you will be fine.
Thanks a million for your help.

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:23 am

Nasrat, make sure that you explain this on cover letter that which account is you showing for maintenance fund. One of the applicant missed this and his salaried account was checked for the maintenance fund and thus visa refused.

Keep faith in God and I am sure everything will be alright!!

Nasrat
Newly Registered

Post by Nasrat » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Now I am worried, some of my friends told me that the day end balance should be at the minimum level which is maintained. If anytime the day end balance has gone below the required limit, then there will be a problem.My account account show the details as below

Date Type paidout Paidin Balance
12 Nov DD 30.00 0.00 464.18
12 Nov SO 500.00 0.00 35.82 D
12 Nov CR 0.00 500.00 464.18 --- A reversal has happened
12 NOV PIM 0.00 110.00 574.18 --- deposited money on the same day again

Will this cause a problem really? How can I get rid of this...