ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa application with photo validity less than a month.!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Vinay778
Newly Registered

Visa application with photo validity less than a month.!!

Post by Vinay778 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:19 pm

This is my status.

Tier 1 Visa applied: 15th October 2009
HO Received : 16th October 2009
Acknowledge letter received : 19th October 2009
Money taken : 19th Oct 2009

Scanario :
I got my wrok permit renewed on 24th Aug 2009, I applied for tier1 on the above date ,but i kept the photograps which i took on first week of Aug 2009.
When I was going through the forum i came to know there are cases where the photographs which is older than 1 month may face a denial and later re-submission of application with latest photographs.

Till now I have not received any letter or call from HO asking for photographs or re-submission. Did any one of this group is waiting for the visa status same as mine, if yes any information to share with me.

Please update if there any such ...

Vinay

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Its been quite a long time u applied theres nothing u can do just to wait for ur documents.

Pray to god and everythng shud b fine. Is there any date on the back of ur photo. And did u use the same photo for ur work permit in August 2009.

If so then if caseworker can make out tht then they r chances of rejection. Otherwise nthng to worry.

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Is the photo you sent appears on any other document like Passport? If yes, then it all depends on Caseworker.

It really depends on the Caseworker, as your photograph is not 'very old', but still older than required parameters.

Check others applications on trackitt to see the turn around time.

vks

Post by vks » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 pm

If your photo is not the same as your initial application, then you are safe.
Regards,
vks