ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds for dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

claricedoe
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds for dependent

Post by claricedoe » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Hi,

I'm planning to apply for HSMP to Tier 1 extension and I'll be applying for me and my dependents together.

I have one bank account which has sufficient funds to cover the maintenance for me and my dependents.

I do have the original bank statements with me which I'm planning to submit as a proof. However, can the SAME statements can be used as a proof for dependents as well?

Or should I get a multiple letters from bank (for the same account) and add those letters as a proof for each of my dependents.

I'm worried that if I submit a single statement copy, they might overlook it and reject the application stating that I haven't given the proof for my dependents.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance funds for dependent

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:11 pm

claricedoe wrote:Hi,

I'm planning to apply for HSMP to Tier 1 extension and I'll be applying for me and my dependents together.

I have one bank account which has sufficient funds to cover the maintenance for me and my dependents.

I do have the original bank statements with me which I'm planning to submit as a proof. However, can the SAME statements can be used as a proof for dependents as well?

Or should I get a multiple letters from bank (for the same account) and add those letters as a proof for each of my dependents.

I'm worried that if I submit a single statement copy, they might overlook it and reject the application stating that I haven't given the proof for my dependents.
You can use your account to show maintenance funds of your dependents. Highlight in the cover letter that you are using same acocunt for your dependents too. I used same account for earnings and maintenances (me and my spouse).

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Once you mention this in your covering letter, then it won't be overlooked.

As they are your dependant it is natural for your bank account to have all money.

claricedoe
Newly Registered

Post by claricedoe » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:19 am

Thanks a lot to both of you.