ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

dependent maintenance fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

middletier 1

dependent maintenance fund

Post by middletier 1 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:00 am

Hi

i have doubt in filling the application form sec. 5 regarding the funds for myself and dependents

as i have 5400GBP in my account since 3 months, thus i cannot apply for my two dependents, so i want to apply for my self 2800 and my wife 1600 equal 4400 gbp,now the question in the application form
Do you have any children under 18 accompanying you or joining you at a later date?". so i have to say yes and i have tomention that i can take my daughter after 1 year only, is it okay

anyway now both of my dependents join me after 1 year only

if only myself then how fill part 5 just say no then it will effect them later?

seniors please guide me

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: dependent maintenance fund

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:05 am

middletier 1 wrote:Hi

i have doubt in filling the application form sec. 5 regarding the funds for myself and dependents

as i have 5400GBP in my account since 3 months, thus i cannot apply for my two dependents, so i want to apply for my self 2800 and my wife 1600 equal 4400 gbp,now the question in the application form
Do you have any children under 18 accompanying you or joining you at a later date?". so i have to say yes and i have tomention that i can take my daughter after 1 year only, is it okay

anyway now both of my dependents join me after 1 year only

if only myself then how fill part 5 just say no then it will effect them later?

seniors please guide me
You can say Yes for your children as you also do not have maintenance fudns. and apply for yourself and wife..

but dont forget to explain this briefly in the cover letter..

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Say YES.

Don't mention that you don't have sufficient funds for your kid anywhere. Just mention that daughter is living with grand parents and so applying for yourself and wife. If she is in school, then mention about her current school session.