ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Fund Maintenance & Previous Earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

milindsm81
Newly Registered

Query on Fund Maintenance & Previous Earnings

Post by milindsm81 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Hello,

I am planning to apply for HSMP Tier 1. I have a query regarding fund Maintenance and previous earnings.

1. I need to show the continuous balance of GBP 2800 for 3 months. Can I show my Fixed Deposit receipts (which can be liquidated at time) spread across 2-3 different banks as a fund Maintenance proof? They all are summing up to GBP 2800. If not then I'll probably have to break those before maturity. Sad

2. In case of previous earnings, I have all bank statements in the form of email (Of course those statements are digitally signed). Can I submit a print out (color AND/OR black & white ????) of those statements or shall I get a copy of it from bank (Again... Bank will give me duplicate statements printed on dot-matrix printer paper along with bank seal/stamp on it) ??

Kindly reply back ASAP.

Thanks in advance...!!!

Regards,
milindsm81

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Query on Fund Maintenance & Previous Earnings

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:13 pm

milindsm81 wrote:Hello,

I am planning to apply for HSMP Tier 1. I have a query regarding fund Maintenance and previous earnings.

1. I need to show the continuous balance of GBP 2800 for 3 months. Can I show my Fixed Deposit receipts (which can be liquidated at time) spread across 2-3 different banks as a fund Maintenance proof? They all are summing up to GBP 2800. If not then I'll probably have to break those before maturity. Sad

HO is little strict on the word (can be liquidated at anytime) of the FD's as we saw in a couple cases even their FD can be availed anytime.. it was rejected.. you shd get a solid letter from bank regarding this..

pleaes chk for such discussions on this thread.. for more info

2. In case of previous earnings, I have all bank statements in the form of email (Of course those statements are digitally signed). Can I submit a print out (color AND/OR black & white ????) of those statements or shall I get a copy of it from bank (Again... Bank will give me duplicate statements printed on dot-matrix printer paper along with bank seal/stamp on it) ??

I think you shd get a colour printout of these bankstatements and get them signed/stamped (not digital sign) to be SAFE than sorry..
Kindly reply back ASAP.

Thanks in advance...!!!

Regards,
milindsm81

ukvisaguru_co_uk

Re: Query on Fund Maintenance & Previous Earnings

Post by ukvisaguru_co_uk » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:48 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
milindsm81 wrote:Hello,

HO is little strict on the word (can be liquidated at anytime) of the FD's as we saw in a couple cases even their FD can be availed anytime.. it was rejected.. you shd get a solid letter from bank regarding this..

pleaes chk for such discussions on this thread.. for more info

FDs are definitely a NO-NO, some caseworker may accept but this possibility is 0.05%. Plz put all money in Bank account to be 100% safe

I think you shd get a colour printout of these bankstatements and get them signed/stamped (not digital sign) to be SAFE than sorry..

Electronic printouts are only accpeted when stamped and signed, so don't send application without that..

Kindly reply back ASAP.

Thanks in advance...!!!

Regards,
milindsm81