ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit Polish and Ghanian Couple

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Estera
Newly Registered

EEA family permit Polish and Ghanian Couple

Post by Estera » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:20 pm

hello guys
Im polish national living in the UK since nearly 4 years now Im married to Ghanian national this August in Ghana .My husband is just about now to apply for EEA family permit I got just one question as we do provide supportive documents bills,bank statements my payslips and my work contract plus my agreement of rent of the house which is on my name,question is all that enough or should i ask something else?

Another question is how far are those documents should be backdated with dates ?Is it ok provide statements and bills like 3 moths backadated?

thanx so much for any help

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 pm

I have moved your post to this section of the Board. Other posts already here should provide the answers to your questions.
John

djabea
Algeria

Re: EEA family permit Polish and Ghanian Couple

Post by djabea » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:24 pm

hi
my wife is also polish and she live in UK now we are maried since tihs january
and she want aply for registration certificate and she have WRS
so i can for Familly permit or i msut waite that she have registration certificate?
thanks