ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ON-Line Status always shows IN PROCESS

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ravisharma
Newly Registered

ON-Line Status always shows IN PROCESS

Post by ravisharma » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:11 am

Please advise me:

My application was submitted to the CIC, New Delhi, INDIA on October 2001. My last coresspondence from the CIC informed me about the INTERVIEW Required and will inform later about the schedule. Till then no word from the Embassy.

The www.cic.gc.ca online service always showing the one and same status ie. IN PROCESS since past four years.
Moreover the processing times that are presntly on websites are of current year.

Regards,
Ravi Sharma

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:18 pm

Regretably it is that E-Client should not be relied upon to gauge case progress so you will have to wait until you get the interview letter. See my successive posts on how the federal ruling and lower points (67) has impacted on immigration quotas and seen already lengthy timelines at Subcontinent posts (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka) worsen. Ensure you keep CIC updated on your current address at all times - such should be in writing. Which month/yr did you apply? Sorry that may be news you did not want to hear.

I have also deleted your second post on the same subject. Thank you for your understanding.

ravisharma
Newly Registered

Again for Kayalami

Post by ravisharma » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:40 am

Thanks for the reply.
But I couldn't get my answer. I know this is not your domain. One more question what do you think in my case the desicion has made or yet to be decided after the interview. Because according to the Process diagram at this stage desicion is supposed to be concluded.
Regards,
Ravi Sharma

rely

Re: Again for Kayalami

Post by rely » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:11 am

ravisharma wrote:Thanks for the reply.
But I couldn't get my answer. I know this is not your domain. One more question what do you think in my case the desicion has made or yet to be decided after the interview. Because according to the Process diagram at this stage desicion is supposed to be concluded.
Regards,
Ravi Sharma
Meanwhile you do these things.One send IELTS, two update your application by sending the latest updated employment certificates.Initial assessment has been not yet done.I think it will be done in another4/5 months time.If you send IELTS result then chances are that your interview will be waived.Even after waiver another one year to get visa.long long queque/backlog.
rely

rely

Post by rely » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:12 am

Kayalami wrote:Regretably it is that E-Client should not be relied upon to gauge case progress so you will have to wait until you get the interview letter. See my successive posts on how the federal ruling and lower points (67) has impacted on immigration quotas and seen already lengthy timelines at Subcontinent posts (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka) worsen. Ensure you keep CIC updated on your current address at all times - such should be in writing. Which month/yr did you apply? Sorry that may be news you did not want to hear.

I have also deleted your second post on the same subject. Thank you for your understanding.
Canadian immigration is NOT quota based it is target based.
rely

ravisharma
Newly Registered

Post by ravisharma » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:11 am

I have already submitted my latest IELTS report, Marriage Documents and Updated Immigration forms in the month of April 2005.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:34 pm

rely wrote:Kayalami wrote:
Regretably it is that E-Client should not be relied upon to gauge case progress so you will have to wait until you get the interview letter. See my successive posts on how the federal ruling and lower points (67) has impacted on immigration quotas and seen already lengthy timelines at Subcontinent posts (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka) worsen. Ensure you keep CIC updated on your current address at all times - such should be in writing. Which month/yr did you apply? Sorry that may be news you did not want to hear.

Canadian immigration is NOT quota based it is target based.
rely
I stand corrected but IMHO such is semantics - to all intents and purposes target is a floating quota with a max figure in place. This further supported by fact that posts stop issuing visas when their allocation is used up - such again based on the max figure.