ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some dual citizenship news

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

olisun
Diamond Member

Some dual citizenship news

Post by olisun » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:17 pm

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:05 am

Good to see some progress on that front. A lot of NRIs are waiting to take this option when it comes up.

lemess
Member of Standing

Post by lemess » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:53 am

I'll believe it when I see it I'm afraid. They have created this hype before - there were all sorts of press releases about it being launched on the 14th of November which came and went. This has been dragging on for years and I have no confidence that this will actually happen. I spoke to the guys at te Indian High Commission in London and they had absolutely no clue what this scheme was and when it would be available. These press statements have to be taken fairly lightly :(

basis

Post by basis » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:36 am

Hi,

There is a sticky on this topic - could we stick to that please ? I am copying and pasting all the messages from here to there. Moderators request to delete this post as otherwise it will duplicate the topic and more importantly we would not have all the information at one place which is very important.

Thanks in advance for the understanding. And olisun and others thanks for the vital information.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:47 am

Basis, you are of course right about the existing Sticky. I shall lock this now.
John