ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No communication from HO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

marupa

No communication from HO

Post by marupa » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi ,

I courired my application on 3rd Nov, and it reached HO on 4thNov according to the Tracking no from the courier. I paid by cheque as I in past problems with my card . The cheque got cleared on 10th Nov. But I have no communication or reference number from HO. I tried calling them on 13th Nov and they gave a generic answer that if HO has received the application then I would get a Reference No.

Is it in all cases that the reference no is sent, I haven't received mine, what does that mean? I even checked at the post office .

What should I do, do I have to wait for a few more days to get the reference no.

Please help

Regards,
Marupa

leoseptember
Newly Registered

Post by leoseptember » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:00 pm

I guess it stuck in millions of backlogged mails due to the postal strikes.
Hope it will show up eventually.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Do not worry so much about the reference number letter Marupa. Checkout my timelines on this thread:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=1420

Basically, my payment cleared on the 14th October, but I got my reference letter on the 27th October!!! Also I got my decision on the 4th November, just a week later.

So do not worry, reference letters just get delayed in the postal strike, if your payment has been deducted the clock has started for you, rest assured and keep your figers crossed.

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

marupa

Post by marupa » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:37 am

Thanks that really helps. I was concerned as many people in this forum got the Reference No in 2/3 days after application is posted.