ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

212 (a)(7)(A)(i)(I) Refused to enter.

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ram4sharma
Newly Registered

212 (a)(7)(A)(i)(I) Refused to enter.

Post by ram4sharma » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 am

I am british born and my age is 16. I was going to US on waiver visa. I was intend to get marry there.

As I already visited US before, for me it was just another visit.

But some one complaint about my wedding plans to Immigration and they asked so many questions, and I accepted that.

One of the question they asked:

What were your planning to do after wedding?
I said I was planning to stay here with my husband and join a college.

My fiance just became a Legal Permanent Resident. Not citizen.

I have 212 (a)(7)(A)(i)(I) stemped on my passport.

I am planning to apply Visit Visa again. If any one have this sort of experience before please share.

I will mention that I am going to visit my Fiance, which I cant hide. I just need to show strong ties to UK, to ensure them that after visit i will come back UK.

Is any one got visit visa after getting 212 (a)(7)(A)(i)(I) on her or his passport.

Thanks, [Thanks for Marco72, whos guidance in discussion “refused to enter, was intend get marry in USâ€

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Well now that you have been refused entry, you are required to apply for a B2 vistor visa. Your case is not serious, I have known many people to get a visitors visa after being refused entry under the vwp.

However I don't understand, do you want to move to the states to join your future husband or do you want him to join you in the UK? Or will you just be visiting each other back and forth for some time?

ram4sharma
Newly Registered

Post by ram4sharma » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:28 am

as i mentioned he will need to wait for his citizenship. meantime i will keep visiting him. once he got his citizenship then we will do proper wedding, and then I will apply for proper wife or fiance visa.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:15 am

ram4sharma wrote:as i mentioned he will need to wait for his citizenship. meantime i will keep visiting him. once he got his citizenship then we will do proper wedding, and then I will apply for proper wife or fiance visa.
ok then apply for a B2 visa. Make sure you have a lot of evidence that you will return back to the UK.