ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stil stuck in aranging documnts return via courier[plz help]

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farazfastian

Stil stuck in aranging documnts return via courier[plz help]

Post by farazfastian » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:40 am

Dear all,

I'm having great difficulties in doing arrangments for getting documents back from UK. Here on this forum u guys

have told me 2 options 2 do so

1) Package dhl courier form with ur signature in the application and ask hsmp to use it when documents are due to return. i

called DHL uk to get details on it, they told me it cant work out.

2) Use friends address in uk to send and receive documents and then ur friend will use courier. but again when i asked

HSMP-uk they told me the'll not send it to ur freind.

now tell me what shuld i do? i suppose lots of the people sending application these days. plz tell me the most recent

working way for this.. my application is ready since last week and i'm stuck in this courier issue.. :(

thanks n regards
faraz

Bako
Newly Registered

Post by Bako » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:55 am

Which country are you from? If your postal system is reliable and efficient, then go ahead and use it. However using the posteal system, ensure you use the box number and not your house number so that the mail will go into your box at the post office. Using the house number might creat opportunity for unauthorised and unsecured access to the mail.

Hope this will help?

Bako

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:03 pm

Thanks for the reply.. but unfortunatley this is the reason i'm bearing all this trouble that here in Saudi Arabia local mail system is not reliable.. as i really had very bad experiences with NARIC, they sent me letter twice via royal mail, out of it i only got second letter, first one lost and the second one i received it after 3 months .. will u believe..

sjgul

Post by sjgul » Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:56 pm

Any friends from India , how you arranged your pickup. Is Indian postal system reliable with such important documents to be dispatched.

regds,
sjgul.