ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Previous Earnings Proof YTD Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imaheshbabu
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Previous Earnings Proof YTD Statement

Post by imaheshbabu » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:03 am

Hi,

I am going to apply for Tier 1 visa in which, for previous earnings, I want to show bank statements as well as YTD(year to date) statement of my company. My company gives me payslip for every month but they said that they dont sign and stamp more than 6month old payslips and they are insisting me to take YTD statement instead.

So, Could you please clarify whether I can put YTD statement and bank statements as my proof for previous earnings.

I can give payslips for these months(without sign and stamped by my company).

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Mahesh

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 - Previous Earnings Proof YTD Statement

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 am

imaheshbabu wrote:Hi,

I am going to apply for Tier 1 visa in which, for previous earnings, I want to show bank statements as well as YTD(year to date) statement of my company. My company gives me payslip for every month but they said that they dont sign and stamp more than 6month old payslips and they are insisting me to take YTD statement instead.

So, Could you please clarify whether I can put YTD statement and bank statements as my proof for previous earnings.

I can give payslips for these months(without sign and stamped by my company).

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Mahesh
If your payslips are ORIGINAL then u don't need sign/stamp on them...

but if ur payslips are not original and earnings period n YTD period matches exactly then u can provide YTD with payslips n explain it in cover letter for the case worker.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:43 pm

imaheshbabu wrote:Hi,

YTD statement will not verifiable unless it contain break up

I ca
n give payslips for these months(without sign and stamped by my company).

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Mahesh

imaheshbabu
Newly Registered

Post by imaheshbabu » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Can I submit YTD statement signed with bank statements and payslips without signed???