ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings verification confusion

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmphsmp

Previous Earnings verification confusion

Post by hsmphsmp » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 pm

I am about to apply tier 1 extension. I got a strange situation with verification of my previous earnings. I am planning to claim earnings from Nov2008 to Oct2009.

I worked in X company till Dec 2008 which was taken over by Y company from Jan 2009. X is now subsidary of Y. So in the tier 1 extn form,

----
T5. The applicant should complete the following table giving details of previous earnings being claimed. If earnings originated from more than one source, each source should be entered separately.
----

Should I consider my earnings for nov 2008 & dec 2008 as different source? The payslips for nov 2008 & dec 2008 are from X company and from Jan 2009 it is from Y company.

More over Y company is not ready to provide the usual HR contact to verifiy nov 2008 & dec 2008 payslips. However my old HR worked for X comany still works with me in Y company but under a different role (PA/Secretary). Old HR is ready to verify my payslips issued by X company.

To resolve this confusion I asked Y company to issue a single letter stating all my 12 months earnings breakup (gross/net etc) in tabular form and mention for nov 2008 to dec 2008 contact old HR for verification and jan 2009 to oct 2009 contact usual Y company HR. They did issue the letter mentioning the contact details, but instead of providing the previous earnings in tabular form, they issued 10 months computer printout of my pay slips (jan 2009 to oct2009), with seal and sign saying "I certify this as a true copy of original".

Now I am confused whether to attach the letter or not. If I do I would provide 2 format of payslips for Jan2009 to Oct 2009. One format that we usually receive at home every month which are proper payslips and other that is attached with the letter issued by Y company. I am little bothered if this would create problem.

If I don't attach the letter the I cannot provide crucial information of X company bought by Y company, 2 different contact to verify my payslips (one for nov 2008, dec2008 and second for rest of the months) as evidence in the form of letter.

I know it is not mandatory to provide letter from company for verification. Should I just not attach the letter and simply mention the earnings are from 2 different sources and appropriately provide the contact to verify them?

Anyone help please?

thank you.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Previous Earnings verification confusion

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 pm

hsmphsmp wrote:I am about to apply tier 1 extension. I got a strange situation with verification of my previous earnings. I am planning to claim earnings from Nov2008 to Oct2009.

I worked in X company till Dec 2008 which was taken over by Y company from Jan 2009. X is now subsidary of Y. So in the tier 1 extn form,

----
T5. The applicant should complete the following table giving details of previous earnings being claimed. If earnings originated from more than one source, each source should be entered separately.
----

Should I consider my earnings for nov 2008 & dec 2008 as different source? The payslips for nov 2008 & dec 2008 are from X company and from Jan 2009 it is from Y company.

More over Y company is not ready to provide the usual HR contact to verifiy nov 2008 & dec 2008 payslips. However my old HR worked for X comany still works with me in Y company but under a different role (PA/Secretary). Old HR is ready to verify my payslips issued by X company.

To resolve this confusion I asked Y company to issue a single letter stating all my 12 months earnings breakup (gross/net etc) in tabular form and mention for nov 2008 to dec 2008 contact old HR for verification and jan 2009 to oct 2009 contact usual Y company HR. They did issue the letter mentioning the contact details, but instead of providing the previous earnings in tabular form, they issued 10 months computer printout of my pay slips (jan 2009 to oct2009), with seal and sign saying "I certify this as a true copy of original".

Now I am confused whether to attach the letter or not. If I do I would provide 2 format of payslips for Jan2009 to Oct 2009. One format that we usually receive at home every month which are proper payslips and other that is attached with the letter issued by Y company. I am little bothered if this would create problem.

SOME ONE ALREADY REPLIED THAT tier -1 person have no restricatio on kind of salary slips, how many, slips should be original and bank cross refered

If I don't attach the letter the I cannot provide crucial information of X company bought by Y company, 2 different contact to verify my payslips (one for nov 2008, dec2008 and second for rest of the months) as evidence in the form of letter.

I know it is not mandatory to provide letter from company for verification. Should I just not attach the letter and simply mention the earnings are from 2 different sources and appropriately provide the contact to verify them?

when it is not mandatory than why u want to complicate it , post yr appictn

Anyone help please?

thank you.

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks Sushil-ACCA

I will better apply without the letter as you said, it seems to complicate my case.