ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF 9-queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eskay_s

VAF 9-queries

Post by eskay_s » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Hi All,

I need some information on following questions mentioned in VAF9(Mar2009)for TIER1 from India.Plz help me.

Part 3:

3.5 Is this your first passport?

----> My answer is NO as this is my second passport,I received this after my marriage, with spouse details adding in it first passport is canceled and same thing has been stapled with the new passport.

3.6 If No give details of previous passports covering the last 10 years including where these passports are now?

---> For this question what details should I mention,only my old passport number is enough or do i need to mention Issue date,expiry date,place of issue,issuing authority ?

Part 5:

5.1 Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later?

----> I am saying 'NO',because I am applying only for my self and planning to apply for my dependents(wife,1kid)after I got the visa and before travel to UK.
So please confirm.

5.6 Do you have any children under 18 accompanying you or oining you later?

----> I am saying 'NO',because I am applying only for my self and planning to apply for my dependents(wife,1kid)after I got the visa and before travel to UK.
So please confirm.

5.7 If YES please provide full details about the child.

----> I am skipping this question because I mentioned 'NO' for 5.6 please confirm.

6.4 Have you been granted a visa for the UK in the last 10years? If YES please provide details.

Date Purpose Duration Reference Number

------> I did travel to Uk 2 times in 2007.First on 09th may for business meetings with our client on visa type is 'C-Visit' so I mentioned reference nuber from visa.

And after 3 months I returned back from UK and travelled back to London again on 08oct2007 on workpermit.So for this visa which reference number should I mention, is the workpermit number?or number mentioned on visa?Please suggest

6.8 Have you made an application to the home office to remain in the UK in the last 10year?

-------> when should to say 'NO' and when should to say 'YES'?

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: VAF 9-queries

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:27 pm

eskay_s wrote:Hi All,

I need some information on following questions mentioned in VAF9(Mar2009)for TIER1 from India.Plz help me.

Part 3:

3.5 Is this your first passport?

----> My answer is NO as this is my second passport,I received this after my marriage, with spouse details adding in it first passport is canceled and same thing has been stapled with the new passport.

3.6 If No give details of previous passports covering the last 10 years including where these passports are now?

---> For this question what details should I mention,only my old passport number is enough or do i need to mention Issue date,expiry date,place of issue,issuing authority ?

Part 5:

So please confirm.

BIG MISTAKE in future they will be rufused on ground of yr this ans

So please confirm.

5.7 If YES please provide full details about the child.

----> I am skipping this question because I mentioned 'NO' for 5.6 please confirm.

replied above

6.4 Have you been granted a visa for the UK in the last 10years? If YES please provide details.

Date Purpose Duration Reference Number

------> I did travel to Uk 2 times in 2007.First on 09th may for business meetings with our client on visa type is 'C-Visit' so I mentioned reference nuber from visa.

And after 3 months I returned back from UK and travelled back to London again on 08oct2007 on workpermit.So for this visa which reference number should I mention, is the workpermit number?or number mentioned on visa?Please suggest

6.8 Have you made an application to the home office to remain in the UK in the last 10year?

-------> when should to say 'NO' and when should to say 'YES'?

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:21 pm

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:23 pm

As per my previous post the team is saying to mention as 'NO' for the same questions.

Now I am in big trouble to mention 'YES' or 'NO'.

Seniors plz suggest.

Previous post:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:46 pm

eskay_s wrote:As per my previous post the team is saying to mention as 'NO' for the same questions.

Now I am in big trouble to mention 'YES' or 'NO'.

Seniors plz suggest.

Previous post:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
must be yes , later on same no wil haunt u as lies mentioned by u

in general u have fly , so u cant say no , wheter they r coming with u or not

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:21 am

Sushil,

Thanks again for the reply ,I have come across the same answer for the question raised by 'hitesh dargan'.

Now I would like to request 'Chetan,Push_hsmp,tvn_ramesh and Hitesh Dargan' on my query below.

Hitesh I saw that you recently applied from VFS-Delhi,so could you please share your exp here.

Thanks

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Chetan,Push_hsmp,tvn_ramesh and Hitesh Dargan:

Please look into my query?

eskay_s

VAF-9 Queries---Hitesh Dargan--Plz lookinto this

Post by eskay_s » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:39 am

Hi,

I am planning to apply my tier 1 shortly from pune.India and I am stuck with the below queries especially 5.1 clause while filling up my vaf9 form.

I hope Hitesh got recently his visa from delhi and I would like to request hitesh dargan to take a look into my queries and help me further as the same way he got the help from forum members earlier while he is applying for tier 1.

I am mainatining funds for my self only and planning to apply my self ,once I got the visa I'll apply for my dependents.(1+1)

Part 5:

So please confirm.

So please confirm.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:44 am

Hello Eskay:

Apologies if i confused u earlier.. first time i peeped into VAF9 application form..

I think you should put YES for both the question because they will join you later
5.1 Is your partner accompanying you or joining you later? If they are travelling later please provide their date of travel in Part 7.
And provide with approximate date.. in part 7. which shd be sufficient.. for ur wife and kid as u have maintenance funds for ur wife and u..

pls get back if it is still not clear