ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - confused about DATES for funds maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

geminine_79
Newly Registered

URGENT - confused about DATES for funds maintenance

Post by geminine_79 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Guyz,

Am bit tensed about my application that i submitted yesterday(15th Nov, 09) for Tier 1 General.

I have put the date of the application in the application form as 13th Nov, 09. I have submittted the bankstatements until Nov 10th, 2009 starting from Oct 20th, 2008.

Should I have to show bankstatements for Nov 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th and 15th as well(date of posting the application)? or only until Nov 13th(date in the application)? or until Nov 10th is fine?

Guidance form says that - "The most recent statement must be dated no more than one calendar month before the date of application". I assumed that till Nov 10th is fine.

Will my application get refused? is there any chance for me to send the bankstatements for the rest of the days now before it is processed?

Thanks
Srini

email257525
BANNED

Hi

Post by email257525 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:40 am

According to Guidence Notes,

The three months bank statements for maintenance shoud be Latest one, It should not be old more than one month for in country applications.

geminine_79
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by geminine_79 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:07 am

thanks for taking time to reply back.

So are you saying that I should send the bank statement until Nov 15th(date of posting the application)?

In the HO website i saw there is a Change of Circumstances form(http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... umstances/).

Can I use this form to send the remaining bank statements now?

Please let me know ASAP so that I can send the statments today before my application is processed.

Thanks
Srini

vks

Post by vks » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:33 am

Guidance form says that - "The most recent statement must be dated no more than one calendar month before the date of application". I assumed that till Nov 10th is fine.

Will my application get refused?
AS per the guidance you can provide the statement until 15th Oct (which is what one calender month before the date of application)

Relax!
Regards,
vks

geminine_79
Newly Registered

Post by geminine_79 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 am

Thanks! The guidance notes also says that 3month period before the date of the application.

The definition of date of application in guidancen notes is the date of posting the application. I'm sending the application within UK(applying for extension).

Does anyone know if the application was succeeded with the bank statements sent were two days less than the date of the application?

Thanks
Srini

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 am

geminine_79 wrote:Does anyone know if the application was succeeded with the bank statements sent were two days less than the date of the application?
What do you mean?

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:13 am

Dnt worry its nt like tht. U shud send the latest statement means it shudnt be older than 1month.

How can anyone send the original statement till the last date its not possible. Whtever u sent is correct just dnt worry.

geminine_79
Newly Registered

Post by geminine_79 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Thanks Duvvuri. Even I thought so but just wanted to take everybody's opinion.

Hi Chetan,

I just wanted to know if any one has sent the application with bank statements only until 2 or 5 days before the application is posted to HO.
As said before, in my case, i posted on 15th Nov and written the date of the application in the form as 13th Nov and sent the statement only until Nov 10th.

Also would like to know everybody's opinion if we can use change of circumstance form http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... umstances/) for sending any additional documents.

Thanks
Srini