ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Address before applying extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

marahman3001
BANNED

Change of Address before applying extension

Post by marahman3001 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:23 am

I am about to apply for HSMP extension. I am moving to new house 10 days before I apply for extension.
At the moment I am living with my friend who is a student and his name appears on tenancy agreement. I just pay him my rent in cash every month. So no council tax for me and for him as well.

Apart from this, my name appears on Gas & Electricity bills which I pay either full or part at the current house. I have bills with me now.
I am moving with the same person whose name appears on tenency agreement. So in new house, the situation would be the same ( his name appears on tenancy agreement) and my name on bills.

Since after this change of house, the bills on my name for the new house wont be with me because of short duration. What is the best way you suggest me please.

Many thanks for your help[/quote]

hsmp_1476

Post by hsmp_1476 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm

You dont need to show any bills for applying Tier 1 extension, so this wont be a problem at all. I moved my house 3 days before applying for my extension and I had no document for the new address then.

good luck
Vikram

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:04 pm

hsmp_1476 wrote:You dont need to show any bills for applying Tier 1 extension, so this wont be a problem at all. I moved my house 3 days before applying for my extension and I had no document for the new address then.

good luck
Vikram
Ditto. Just make sure you mention correct correspondance address in your application form.