ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does Bio-Metrics Mean you have gotten Visa?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

reddit
Newly Registered

Does Bio-Metrics Mean you have gotten Visa?

Post by reddit » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 pm

does a call-in for biometrics appointment in the UK mean you have gotten your visa or does it mean they are still going to make the decision and just want you to come do the biometrics anyway?

asmi10

Post by asmi10 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:38 pm

diometric doesnt mean u have got visa.i did my biometric but still refused a visa and im going back soon.

joh118

Re: Does Bio-Metrics Mean you have gotten Visa?

Post by joh118 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:16 pm

reddit wrote:does a call-in for biometrics appointment in the UK mean you have gotten your visa or does it mean they are still going to make the decision and just want you to come do the biometrics anyway?
no no no no! it's a common misunderstanding. Until you submit your biometric details, NO ONE has even looked into your application. Until you submit, no one will consider your application. Giving your biometric details is just a part of your application process and not a decision making process. This is why if you do not give your biometric details, you will be refused because your application is not complete

I've had friends whose visas have been refused even after they gave they biometric data.