ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW rejected (insufficeint funds) + expired Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pomkon
Newly Registered

PSW rejected (insufficeint funds) + expired Visa

Post by pomkon » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:56 am

My PSW application has been rejected based on insufficient funds. However I did have the money in another account during that specified time. It wasn't sent. The application was made on 2 Oct, date of refusal letter being 3 Nov, deadline to appeal on the form is 19 Nov.

I have contacted law firms, visa agencies and friends. Some said they can do it for me at a cost of 3 -6k. It sounds like there is a chance to win.

So now I am thinking of appealing on my own. What are my chances?

czkhan
Newly Registered

Post by czkhan » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:46 pm

gud luck with you appeal. Pls let us know about the outcome of your appeal.

I am in a similar situation, although my application was rejected due to less than 90 day period (by 3 days). Although I could have waited for those 3 days and applied bit later and I did had time to do so. But I got nervous and anxious and made the mistake of applying before 90 days. Will the appeal reconsider my point of view?

Thanks and regards