ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa Refusal apple with successful hearing

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jats3com
Newly Registered

Post by jats3com » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi,

I am in UK on Tier - 1 general Visa. My wife depended visa was refused and I applied against it. After 9 months wait in Tribunal office decision made in my favour and Judge ask ECO office to grant visa to my wife.
Now my wife in India received a letter to apply again within 28 days.

Can some one please let me know which form my wife needs to fill and send it to where? Does she need to send her passport with form? Which other documents she need to send with form?

I will be thankful if some one could advice.

Many Thanks,

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Dependant Visa Refusal apple with successful hearing

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:38 pm

jats3com wrote:Hi,

I am in UK on Tier - 1 general Visa. My wife depended visa was refused and I applied against it. After 9 months wait in Tribunal office decision made in my favour and Judge ask ECO office to grant visa to my wife.
Now my wife in India received a letter to apply again within 28 days.

Can some one please let me know which form my wife needs to fill and send it to where? Does she need to send her passport with form? Which other documents she need to send with form?

I will be thankful if some one could advice.

Many Thanks,
HANG ON , this 28 days is to appeal against of Order of AIT -NOT sure please wait for others to reply

if this is true than with what period of AIT decision to apply again t o EC?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
HANG ON , this 28 days is to appeal against of Order of AIT -NOT sure please wait for others to reply

What are you trying to say here? Please elaborate.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 pm

push wrote:
Sushil-ACCA wrote:

What are you trying to say here? Please elaborate.
if any of party want to appeal decision than they have 5 days time if they r in uk other wise 28 days time limit to appea against decons of AIT on ground of error of law

this is nothing to do with time limit to apply for stamping - there may be time limt to apply for stamping after decsion and time elapsed for ec to appeal against order of AIT .

jats3com
Newly Registered

Post by jats3com » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:58 am

Hello,

Yes my wife received a letter that says,
"Enclosed is the Tribunal's determination of the above appeal.
Any application must be made in accordance with the relevant Rules of Court and must be made within 5 days of receipt of this determination, except where the Appellant is outside the United Kingdom, in which case any application by the Appellant must be made within 28 days of receipt of this determination."

Is there anything she needs to do in India or I need to do in UK?

When and where she needs to send her passport for VISA?
Does she need to do any further application to obtain VISA?

Thanks in Advance.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:04 am

jats3com wrote:Hello,

Yes my wife received a letter that says,
"Enclosed is the Tribunal's determination of the above appeal.
Any application must be made in accordance with the relevant Rules of Court and must be made within 5 days of receipt of this determination, except where the Appellant is outside the United Kingdom, in which case any application by the Appellant must be made within 28 days of receipt of this determination."

Is there anything she needs to do in India or I need to do in UK?

When and where she needs to send her passport for VISA?
Does she need to do any further application to obtain VISA?

Thanks in Advance.

SHE HAVE to talk to ECO for this immediately in person or you can call AIT IN UK , WHEN yr wife should apply for visa

i dont think so any new appln is required , because decision is done on base of an visa appln.

keep posting yr next steps and what u have for guidance of others this is a very imp thread for someone like u and here are many .

jats3com
Newly Registered

Post by jats3com » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:07 am

I have called AIT IN UK and they said if any Appellant or Respondent found any error in the decision than they need to apple in high court in 5 days if person is in UK or 28 days if person is outside of UK.

You only apple against the tribunal’s decision if it is not in your favour. ECO can also apple against judge decision if he found any error in law. (In rare case)

Immigration office should call her within 4 weeks and advice her or she needs to call Immigration office in India after 4 weeks.