ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FORWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC ON THE.?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akilleez
Newly Registered

FORWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC ON THE.?

Post by akilleez » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:19 pm

I GOT THIS ON MY STATUS FORWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC ON THE.. I THINK IT MEANS SUBMITTED ON THE..ANYONE THINKS ANY DIFFERENT PLEASE REPLY, WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

blue.olive

Re: FORWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC ON THE.?

Post by blue.olive » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:28 am

Dear Akilleez,

Please try to avoid capital letters in your post, it gives an impression and that you are shouting, which i m sure you are not.

From your post, it is difficult to understand
what are you enquiring about,
is it first time application
appeal
extenions
ILR
and where did you extract this message " fowarded to Islamabad OC on the ..... "
please come back with more information and surely someone will advise you
good luck
olive

akilleez wrote:I GOT THIS ON MY STATUS FORWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC ON THE.. I THINK IT MEANS SUBMITTED ON THE..ANYONE THINKS ANY DIFFERENT PLEASE REPLY, WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

akilleez
Newly Registered

forwarded to islamabad oc

Post by akilleez » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:11 pm

hi, im applied to sponsor my wife from pakistan on a settlement visa on the 12th nov. submitted application at islamabad office. its a first time application and i checked the tracker at www.ukvacpk.com it told me applicaion forwarded to islamabad oc on.
would like to know what it means.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:34 pm

i recently applied for my wife's tier 1 general dependent visa and her status was the same as urs, my application went abu dhabi as on her passport place of issue is abu dhabi.

but i heard that settlement visa application cases are dealt in Islamabad. please follow this thread

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=3940

blue.olive

Re: forwarded to islamabad oc

Post by blue.olive » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:29 am

akilleez wrote:hi, im applied to sponsor my wife from pakistan on a settlement visa on the 12th nov. submitted application at islamabad office. its a first time application and i checked the tracker at www.ukvacpk.com it told me applicaion forwarded to islamabad oc on.
would like to know what it means.
There is continous prlm for visa from pakistan as you r aware application are processed in UAE

Following link will be more helpful in your case

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=3940

akilleez
Newly Registered

Post by akilleez » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:51 pm

they r processed in abu dhabi, islamabad OC (overseas commission)