ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

advice plzzzzzzzzzz

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

advice plzzzzzzzzzz

Post by squeakywills4u » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:59 pm

guys can any1 advice me.is it possible to apply for a coa to get married in uk and does applying for a coa cancel my student visa extension which is pending in HO.and is the coa issued on my passport?your replies would be appreciated.

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Why not just wait for your student visa extension to be granted then apply for the COA? On the COA form they ask for your passport and your fiances as well I believe.

squeakywills4u
Newly Registered

Post by squeakywills4u » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:56 pm

hi and thanks for your reply,on the form it states that u can provide reason why you cant submit a particular document,also thinking with my home office ref numb can help track my passport since its a different department dealing with this.besides i have been waiting for more than 14 weeks and my fiance n i are getting fustrated as there's a baby on the way.we just wanna do the right thing .