ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa refused have to go back plz help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asmi10

visa refused have to go back plz help

Post by asmi10 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Iwas first granted a student visa in the year 2006 (valid from 10/09/2006 to 31/01/2008) to study Masters in Administration from University of Northampton. However, I changed theUniversity to West London college to study Masters in business administration.The U.K Border Agency was informed about this change of University. I was granted a student visa extention from 18/02/08 to 30/11/08 to persue the course at west London college. i simultaneously joined Diploma in Information technology on 17th Sept 2007 at Cambridge college of learning. On completion of the diploma on 23/05/08 she had applied for Tier 1 post study work category but U.K Border Agency refused my visa on grounds of false representation or the failure to disclose any material fact for the purpose of obtaining leave to remain. Instead of appealing against this decision I had decided to apply for student visa extension as I was already in possession of the enrolment letter and attendance letter from West London college. But after 11 months of visa application, today i.e 11th Nov 2009 the U.K Border agency has once again refused my visa extention application on same ground but this time with no option to appeal but to leave the country within 10 days thts 20th november latest.There is nowhere said taht i cant reapply nor tehre is any ban mentioned in the letter. In this circumtances I have to withdraw herself from West London college and return to India.

I would like to know whether i can reapply for the remaining mba which will only take one year to complete from India?

Please urgently help me i dont have time left.......plz

rhizbi
Newly Registered

Re: visa refused have to go back plz help

Post by rhizbi » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:14 am

After reading your case, I myself also very much confused, not to mentioned UKBA..

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:22 am

asmi10 wrote:I would like to know whether i can reapply for the remaining mba which will only take one year to complete from India?
Unfortunately, if you have used deception and also overstayed for more than 28 days, then you may be subject to a ban for at least a year, if not longer.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 am

I am also confused because you have been studying for your masters for over three years now and are still a year away from completing it.

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:11 pm

u r always cofused coz u just wanna critisize others n thats it u r not here 2 help but make things complicated 4 other

asmi10

Post by asmi10 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:31 pm

wait
who are u criticizing?

Blackwater1

Post by Blackwater1 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:27 pm

pls donate to the royal british legion-
www.poppy.org.uk