ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Visa recieved in 15 days

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zamiramin
Newly Registered

PSW Visa recieved in 15 days

Post by zamiramin » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:40 am

Hi Guys

Just wanted to give a Big up to all you guys for the inspiration and the support.

Looks like i got lucky as i got this visa in record time. 15 days which is even faster than what their website says.

Thanks

Riz_Ali
Newly Registered

Post by Riz_Ali » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Congratulation!..

When u applied and its ur 2nd visa?
I think it takes more time if we have many visas.

hussainfarhad
Pakistan

Post by hussainfarhad » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:17 am

congrats mate. could you tell me when did u apply as i applied on the 29th of oct and HO sent acknowledgement on 30th and fees was deducted that day as well.

zamiramin
Newly Registered

Post by zamiramin » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:53 pm

They took payment on the 23rd of oct and issued the visa on the 6th of nov.

The UKBA kept my ICFN though so make a copy of that if u aim to ever apply for ILR.

This was first application for a PSW or a work related visa. I am from a country that was formerly considered 'non-visa nationals' so i recieved my four year student visa on arrival at heathrow. I dunno if that helped.

Best advice i can give u is : stick to the law if u can. Meaning dont work more than 20 hours in term time and have 800 in your bank account. (Open a seperate saving account if u can in that way your balance will never dip below the 800 required. )

Good luck and god speed.

Raj_Kol
Newly Registered

Post by Raj_Kol » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Thats Gr8 man, congrats.. but one thing I cant figure out is that u said u got it on 6th Nov and u applied on the 23rd.

But the website says they started considering applications made on or b4 28th Oct during week commencing 16th Nov. how can you get it so early?

thnks..

zamiramin
Newly Registered

Post by zamiramin » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 am

i have no idea . my last student visa application took six weeks and i expected this to take as long.

I received my visa even before the consideration date that was mentioned on the website.

zghani10

psw dependent visa

Post by zghani10 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:04 am

hi all!!

my wife submitted psw( dependent) visa yesterday from pakistan. they told it takes 15 working days...
i have attached all documents they asked for. my bank statement are £4500 since last 3months ... but the only thing worries me is that m working part-time.. does it really matter?? plz advise as i m really tense.

cheers