ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Whose name to write for minor signature.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmphsmp

Whose name to write for minor signature.

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:04 pm

In the
Section 5 - Declarations
"The dependant must sign below to show that he/she has read and understood the following declaration. It must be authorised by the dependant and not by a representative or other person acting on his/her behalf. If the dependant is under 18, his/her parent or guardian may
sign."

At the end name and signature fields are there.

I am applying for my new born baby. I can sign. But whose name would be above the signature, will it be mine or my baby's name?

Thanks all.

Vardhineni

Post by Vardhineni » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:29 pm

HI,

I feel the name of the dependant should be there. You sign it. i applied for my dependants and i do not remeber exactly. But i did sign it and in brackets said 'Signed by xxxxxxxxxxxx...Father of Applicant).

--Pradeep

vks

Re: Whose name to write for minor signature.

Post by vks » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:37 pm

hsmphsmp wrote:In the

I am applying for my new born baby. I can sign. But whose name would be above the signature, will it be mine or my baby's name?

Thanks all.
Name of your child and sign it yourself
Regards,
vks

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Thanks Pradeep.

republique
BANNED

Re: Whose name to write for minor signature.

Post by republique » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:48 pm

hsmphsmp wrote:In the
Section 5 - Declarations
"The dependant must sign below to show that he/she has read and understood the following declaration. It must be authorised by the dependant and not by a representative or other person acting on his/her behalf. If the dependant is under 18, his/her parent or guardian may
sign."

At the end name and signature fields are there.

Thanks all.
Sign my name, I am authorized in all such manners