ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not able to track the courier sent by HO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nm
Member of Standing

Not able to track the courier sent by HO

Post by nm » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Hi

friend of mine has applied for Tier 1 and HO sent his document on Oct 3rd and he's not received yet. Any of the member had such experience.?

vks

Re: Not able to track the courier sent by HO

Post by vks » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:33 pm

nm wrote:Hi

friend of mine has applied for Tier 1 and HO sent his document on Oct 3rd and he's not received yet. Any of the member had such experience.?
I have found this from a forum discussion:
It is also possible if the items do not fit through the letterbox they could be sitting at your local sorting office awaiting collection, not all posties leave a card so it could be worth contacting them just to check.
Regards,
vks

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm

Thanks Mate, will walk in to the centre tomorrow.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Ru joking HO sent back documents on oct 3rd and ur frend dint bother to collect them till now.

Its more than 1month now they whts he waiting for so long.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:37 pm

Duvvuri wrote:Ru joking HO sent back documents on oct 3rd and ur frend dint bother to collect them till now.

Its nothing about to joke buddy, we have sent couple of fax to HO and today we got a call from them saying your document been dispatched on 3rd of October. But we have not heard anything from Royal Mail and even no slip for collection of package. We called up the royal mail and they ended the call saying we could not able to track using the Tracking Number given by HO.

InUkOnHsmp
United Kingdom

Post by InUkOnHsmp » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Duvvuri,

I am sure they must be trying their best to get a status on the delivery of the documents. Mostly everyone does their due diligence before putting queries on the group.

I guess nm is just trying to gauge if someone else was in the same predicament and could provide any pointers on how to proceed.

I think vks makes a good point!

Regards
Challenges make life worth it!

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

sorry nm i mean to say noone will wait for so long and i knw when we call home office they dnt give any reply unless its 14weeks passed. So now i guess the only option left is ask him to go to royal mail postoffice or give them a call and inform his situation.

Coz i understand its a very difficult situation for anyone its been more than 1 month and no idea where his passport and documents are.

I guess the worst option wud b to inform police as it deals with passport and its not ur friends mistake.

I guess HO has to take the responsibility of this.

vks

Post by vks » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:58 pm

nm wrote:
Duvvuri wrote:Ru joking HO sent back documents on oct 3rd and ur frend dint bother to collect them till now.

We called up the royal mail and they ended the call saying we could not able to track using the Tracking Number given by HO.
Weird, but give it a try on this link!

http://track.royalmail.com/portal/rm/tr ... gear=track
Regards,
vks

vks

Post by vks » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Regards,
vks

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Thanks to everyone, we did sent a fax to HO explaining that we have not received the parcel and expecting the reply from them.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 am

Hi

We had a check on the post office and they said they have not received any parcel from HO for that given tracking number.

Please suggest what needs to be done next.

vks

Post by vks » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 am

We had a check on the post office and they said they have not received any parcel from HO for that given tracking number.

Please suggest what needs to be done next.
Just in case,

Double check home office and confirm
1. to which address they sent the post
2. Your postal tracking number

(Though seems silly)
One of my friends passports after ILR stamping has gone to his home country...
Regards,
vks

amitc

Post by amitc » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 am

Personally I think, If you cant find your parcel with tracking no. and HO said they have sent the item 1 month back then you should inform police. But before that check Royal mail online trcking system. If it is SD then you will get status details (date and time, place of post and if it return to sender after failing delivery). If it says no item found, that means HO didnt send at all.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:43 am

Hi

Situation become more critical, called up HO and they say the parcel has not dispatched from HO for the given tracking number.. :evil: . but the caseworker has given the tracking number...

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:53 am

i dnt knw y HO really play with peoples life. They dnt understand how it ll be for someone when they apply for their visa with so many expectations.

Its so sad to know this is how they r working. When they havent dipatch the docments they how the caseworker is giving the tracking no. I think after u called them they remembered.

SO i guess u shud check for tht tracking no today and may b tmorrow he shud b getting it.

I guess they might have forgot to send and probably trying to cover up their mistake.

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:56 am

Duvvuri wrote:i dnt knw y HO really play with peoples life. They dnt understand how it ll be for someone when they apply for their visa with so many expectations.

Its so sad to know this is how they r working. When they havent dipatch the docments they how the caseworker is giving the tracking no. I think after u called them they remembered.

SO i guess u shud check for tht tracking no today and may b tmorrow he shud b getting it.

I guess they might have forgot to send and probably trying to cover up their mistake.
Yes am agree and we do assume that they forgot to send and trying to cover up...lets hope for the best.

vks

Post by vks » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:04 am

Situation become more critical, called up HO and they say the parcel has not dispatched from HO for the given tracking number.. :evil: . but the caseworker has given the tracking number...
Atleast, now your should be happy that there is hope!
Regards,
vks

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 am

Hi

As a follow-up with my post, HO dont have any idea where the passport and they sent approval letter and they told they are trying to find..

vks

Post by vks » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:36 pm

As a follow-up with my post, HO dont have any idea where the passport and they sent approval letter and they told they are trying to find..
Unfortunate!
Regards,
vks