ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Won appeal , what next?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wonappeal
Newly Registered

Won appeal , what next?

Post by wonappeal » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:03 pm

I have applied for my Administrative review, and reviewer has overturned the result and i have got a letter saying the result has been overturned and i had to forward my passport to the High commission. Does this means that my PBS (Tier I)has been approved or will they again take the 3 months time to access all my documents and will let me know the results?It is already 5 months i have submitted all my original documents with the High com

When will they return my passport and all original documents , i have to join a new company and they are requesting for all the originals at the date of joining..

leoseptember
Newly Registered

Post by leoseptember » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:12 pm

I think they have made decision, you just need to send your passport back for stamp. it'll be safe to attach a copy of the final letter to your passport so that they will know what's going on, or quote your case reference which should be somewhere on the letter.

wonappeal
Newly Registered

Post by wonappeal » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Thanks for the reply leo,

I have submitted my passport ,i want to know how long does it takes them to return my passport?