ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to Re-submit application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jimmuic
Newly Registered

How to Re-submit application

Post by jimmuic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:50 pm

I have been returned all my documents as invalid tier4 application because my photo is too small. The letter say that i can re-submit my application to the enclosed label. the problem is
- i can't find any address label enclosed, where should i send my application back? or just use the address on the top of the letter?
- if i want to resubmit application, do I need to fill a new form or just return them the old form with new photo?
- Do i need to pay the fee again?
- Do i need to send it back within 28 days, in the letter, they didn't tell me anything about deadline or 28 days. and when i receive the letter it is almost 28 days pass, and now it is passed 28 days already because i need to wait for my update bank statement from my country.
Thank you

joh118

Re: How to Re-submit application

Post by joh118 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:07 pm

jimmuic wrote:I have been returned all my documents as invalid tier4 application because my photo is too small. The letter say that i can re-submit my application to the enclosed label. the problem is
- i can't find any address label enclosed, where should i send my application back? or just use the address on the top of the letter?
- if i want to resubmit application, do I need to fill a new form or just return them the old form with new photo?
- Do i need to pay the fee again?
- Do i need to send it back within 28 days, in the letter, they didn't tell me anything about deadline or 28 days. and when i receive the letter it is almost 28 days pass, and now it is passed 28 days already because i need to wait for my update bank statement from my country.
Thank you
There should have been a self adressed envelope when they returned the application. call them if you are not sure.

No, unless you miss the deadline, you will not have to pay again.

If there is a dealine in the letter, that is THE DEADLINE. if you miss it, then tough luck, you have been automatically rejected and probably no refund of your fees. So i suggest you call then ASAP and find out what you have to do.

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Hey

I had exactly the same problem as my whole application was returned on the same basis.

U can use address given on covering letter which I have used.
U don't need to fill a new application form unless they hv specificaly asked u to do so.
U hv 28 days from the covering letter issued 2 re-submit ur application.
If u can show ur maintanance money in ur UK account den use that one becoz it will take a long tym 2 get a fresh statement from ur home country.
Make sure u write ur refrence numb on ur application form.
U can send bak ur covering letter with ur application n keep a photocopy for ur record.

Hope this will helps!!

Cheers

jimmuic
Newly Registered

Post by jimmuic » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 pm

can I still re-submit after 28 days pass? because it is already passed 28 days. Do i need to make a fresh application, or can I just send old form and new form together with the fee?

jigstuff13
Newly Registered

Post by jigstuff13 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:46 pm

Hey

I had exactly the same problem as my whole application was returned on the same basis.

U can use address given on covering letter which I have used.
U don't need to fill a new application form unless they hv specificaly asked u to do so.
U hv 28 days from the covering letter issued 2 re-submit ur application.
If u can show ur maintanance money in ur UK account den use that one becoz it will take a long tym 2 get a fresh statement from ur home country.
Make sure u write ur refrence numb on ur application form.
U can send bak ur covering letter with ur application n keep a photocopy for ur record.

Hope this will helps!!

Cheers

hi riz1986,
i have similar problem n they did return my application yesterday bcoz of not completing all questions tht i had to fill, missed 2 question in application tht i sud hv fill, i know it sounds stupid n now i think im absolutely stupid.

so all i want to know that is, do i have to pay visa fees again n do i need new bank statement in my new application.
n how do i use tht enclosed add n reference thing in my new application.
and yea one more thing my visa is expired bt i did applied before it expired so is it ok ??

i have meeting with visa advisor in my uni tomorrow so i think they will guide me wht to do bt still im asking u becoz u had similar problem so thts why, i hope its ok to you.

kind regards
jignesh