ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW refusal because of Funds- plsw help me

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shyamanand

PSW refusal because of Funds- plsw help me

Post by shyamanand » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Hello Everyone,
Respected Friends, my name is shyam i live in uk with my baby and hus for five years never been out of the country and my baby born here. While applying my transitional arrangement, I made a mistake in my first application without adding seperate dependant forms. so homeoffice returened my whole application back after a month and kept my money of 600 pounds. But mean time I took 125 pound from my account presuming that i will get extension for sure. They have returened my Ã�£600 after a month when I applied for the second time with a fresh fees of £600.And homeoffice refused my visa stating that I am short of 125 pounds for 10 days and becoz of the return of my first application my stay was finished and they say I dont have the right to appeal. I have got money on my indian account but I didnot show that account.

My question is why would homeoffice reject all of us three for just £125 when I was maintaining fund for three and it was just short for one, atleast they should have given to two people. And on top they were holding my £600 pound for a month. Should I fight for that, if so what are the chances. As I said earlier I have got Indian account which hold money for that period . Can anyone please help me, I dont mind paying for the right advise. please reply asap.pls help me.my email id shyambliss21@yahoo.co.uk[/b]