ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension to Tier1-dependant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Srijay
Newly Registered

HSMP extension to Tier1-dependant

Post by Srijay » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:32 am

Hi all,

I am going to submit my HSMP extension shortly. For my wife, I understand that I need to send PBS dependant form along with my form. Should I also send a separate set of documents?

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:41 am

If your wife is already in the UK with you and if you are applying for her along with your application, the only additional documents you will need are,

i) Evidence for Maintenance Funds of £533 (if your wife is in the UK for more than 12 months) or £1600 (if she has spent less than 12 months in the UK)

ii) Your Marriage certificate.

Obviously your wife's passport and 2 identical recent photographs (taken within last 30 days) need to be included as well.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP extension to Tier1-dependant

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 am

Srijay wrote:Hi all,

I am going to submit my HSMP extension shortly. For my wife, I understand that I need to send PBS dependant form along with my form. Should I also send a separate set of documents?
Same supporting documents of urs can be used for ur whole family with adequate maintenance funds;

Obviously:
seperate application forms
photographs
passports

Srijay
Newly Registered

Post by Srijay » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:54 am

Thank u,

I have couple of questions more for now.

1. Should we send a self addressed pre-paid envelope along with the application package?

2. The fees for dependant application is GBP 465. I do not see that amount included in the Section A payment details of the main applicant form. I have only one option to tick which is 820 pounds for my application. Will this amount (465 pounds) be deducted automatically from my bank account as I am paying by card? Or is there a place where I have to mention /tick a box for this fee?

vks

Post by vks » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Srijay wrote:Thank u,

2. The fees for dependant application is GBP 465. I do not see that amount included in the Section A payment details of the main applicant form. I have only one option to tick which is 820 pounds for my application. Will this amount (465 pounds) be deducted automatically from my bank account as I am paying by card? Or is there a place where I have to mention /tick a box for this fee?
Srijay,

Did you look into the dependant's application form yet?
Regards,
vks

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 pm

Srijay,

When ur wife (dependent) applying with main applicant fees is just £50.

So u just need to tick for 820 in ur form and in dependents form u need to tick applying with main applicant and £50 box too.

Srijay
Newly Registered

Post by Srijay » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks Guys,

Got carried away by the amount that was in the main applicant form.

[Dependants’ applications that are submitted at
a later date and/or applications for dependent
children who are aged 18 years or over will
incur a charge and will not be considered
without payment of the specified fee, currently
£465 for applications made by post or courier
and £665 for applications made in person at
our Public Enquiry Offices.]

That thing confused me..

Thanks anyways.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:13 pm

master_blaster

i) Evidence for Maintenance Funds of £533 (if your wife is in the UK for more than 12 months) or £1600 (if she has spent less than 12 months in the UK)

This it wrong as far as I know. It is for main applicant and dependent. The main applicant has to be in UK for less than 12months then £1600 and more than 12months its £533.

Please dnt confuse ppl. I got shocked when i saw this for a moment.

vks

Post by vks » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Duvvuri wrote:
Good point!

1. A guidance should be provided from Ho guidance and not the opinion of the person.
2. Any experience that has been successful should also help!
Regards,
vks

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Apologies Duvvuri. I just checked it. Infact I had read it incorrectly.

Will double check before I post anything again.

Keep this board going as it is very helpful.

Duvvuri wrote:master_blaster

This it wrong as far as I know. It is for main applicant and dependent. The main applicant has to be in UK for less than 12months then £1600 and more than 12months its £533.

Duvvuri

Post by Duvvuri » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm

hey master blaster nthng like thts okk bt i really got doubts in my mind whether wht i applied is right or not.

Just be careful thts it. As u knw we all have so many hopes and expectations. And we r paying so high fees too which they wnt refund so we dnt want anythng to go wrong.

I guess u read wrong and posted it thts fine.

Srijay
Newly Registered

Post by Srijay » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:57 pm

But ppl,

Do I have to send a self addressed, pre-paid envelope along with my application package? I dont see that mentioned anywhere. I read that in one of the posts in the forum.

vks

Post by vks » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Srijay wrote:But ppl,

Do I have to send a self addressed, pre-paid envelope along with my application package? I dont see that mentioned anywhere. I read that in one of the posts in the forum.
Well, that would save you from hassle. The self addressed Special Delivery would have a tracking number and as per Royal Mail, the deliveries at 99% of the time the next day.
Regards,
vks

p_p
Newly Registered

please help

Post by p_p » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 pm

I want to apply for the UK Tier 1 (Highly skilled workers) permit; I have gone through the UK immigration website and also checked the eligibility in the point based calculator which was successful, but I am having confusion on one point under education qualification, I have done engineering in Electronics& Telecommunication from pandit Ravi Shankar shukla university Raipur Chhattisgarh. I want to know if it comes under professional qualification or no

naeed

Post by naeed » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:47 pm

hi
i got a bit confusing case here can any one please help me out
i understand that i need to apply under PBS for my new born child as dependent now my query is do i need to show £533 or £800+533 as maintenance. Iam here in UK for the past 4 years. Iam just applying for my child alone.

thank you.

appreciate ur help