ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW BANK STATEMENTS!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

graduate
Newly Registered

PSW BANK STATEMENTS!!

Post by graduate » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I am in UK on a post study work visa and i wanted to bring my partner to live with me as well..I followed the procedure and supplied all documents up to the mark.I had two bank accounts a current account which had less then 500 pounds and a tax free savings account (ISA) which had more then the required amount.My wife supplied both the bank statements as the guy in the VFS said the more evidence you supply the better it is and my wife supplied both bank statements of three months (Current & savings ) .

BUT still when my partner applied she was refused the visa and the reason they stated that i had not enough funds?

Is it because the required amount is not in my current account. Do they not accept statements from savings accounts like (ISA accounts)?

I would like the seniors to post some suggestins as my wife is planning to apply again.

Thank you

gschandel
Newly Registered

Post by gschandel » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:33 pm

Hi There

There is no problem if you have ISA account you just need to have it in your account for consecutive three months and it should not be even a single penny less. One of my friend just got his PSW visa along with his wife who showed ISA account statement for required funds.
Hope it solves your query.