ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 new application while case is with Royal Courts

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rammi
Newly Registered

Tier 2 new application while case is with Royal Courts

Post by Rammi » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:46 pm

Hi all
I had applied for tier 2 in April 2009. which got refused on the basis of projected salary specified in Certificate of Sponsorship.
My Leave to remain expired on 31 May 2009.
and i received the decision of refusal on 1 june 2009. to avoid being an overstayer i did appeal against the decision.
Appeal also got refused, i applied for reconsideration of decision, again AIT made no order for reconsideration.
Now i have made an application for judicial review with Royal Courts of Justice.

During this appeal process my employer has done the Labour market test again and issued me with a new Certificate of sponsorship.

Now my employer is asking me to put down a new application with the new certificate of sponsorship. but i am worried that am i eligible to put a new in country application.

Please help. i request senior members as well to give me some suggestion and guidance as to what to do in this scenario?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Depending on how confident you are with your application for judicial review with Royal Courts of Justice. is in your favour or against..

If "not sure/ confident" and have got all documents to apply fresh.. since your labour test and COS all are available.. "I THINK" its better to apply fresh from your home country;

please wait for more advice on this from seniors..

Rammi
Newly Registered

tier 2 new application while case is with Royal Courts

Post by Rammi » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 pm

thanks Ramesh
I have contacted a immigration consultant recently and they were very confident that they can get my application processed within country so i have hired them to put my application.
also they have asked me to withdraw my application for reconsideration from Royal courts of Justice.
I have withdrawn my application now. and the last information provided to me by Visa Logic immigration consultant is that the home office has accepted the application and it is under process.
i am hoping that everything will go smoothly.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: tier 2 new application while case is with Royal Courts

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Rammi wrote:thanks Ramesh
I have contacted a immigration consultant recently and they were very confident that they can get my application processed within country so i have hired them to put my application.
also they have asked me to withdraw my application for reconsideration from Royal courts of Justice.
I have withdrawn my application now. and the last information provided to me by Visa Logic immigration consultant is that the home office has accepted the application and it is under process.
i am hoping that everything will go smoothly.
Wish you good luck Rammi

ap007

Post by ap007 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi Rammi, whats the situation on your visa? Have you got it after withdrawing from the appeal in court?

THanks for your update

Rammi
Newly Registered

Current status

Post by Rammi » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 am

Hi all
the current status of my application is that it shows it is still under processing. Hoping for the best.

Rammi
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Visa granted

Post by Rammi » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 am

Hi all
Just to let you know that i have been granted Tier 2 visa for nearly 3 years.

I think the credit goes to Visalogic team for their great guidance and confidence with my case.

Thanks

djzack

Post by djzack » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:08 am

Congrats Rammi, so how long did it take for your case then? was it only yesterday that you got it approved or was it before?

Rammi
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Visa granted

Post by Rammi » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 am

It was granted in Feb second week nearly took 12 weeks.