ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Approved from USA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKTIER1_0209
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Approved from USA

Post by UKTIER1_0209 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to inform my friends on this forum of my Tier 1 Approval.

I applied from USA (Chicago Consulate) and got my passport with visa within 3 business days.

As such I am a passive follower of this forum. I have hardly posted any questions or concerns over here. I used the "Search" facility to the best and resolved all my querries.

Still I would like to extend my thanks to every member on this forum, seniors as well as juniors and passive ones like me.

Kindly feel free to shoot any questions you have regarding your applications. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks again,
Vaib

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Approved from USA

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 pm

UKTIER1_0209 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I wanted to inform my friends on this forum of my Tier 1 Approval.

I applied from USA (Chicago Consulate) and got my passport with visa within 3 business days.

As such I am a passive follower of this forum. I have hardly posted any questions or concerns over here. I used the "Search" facility to the best and resolved all my querries.

Still I would like to extend my thanks to every member on this forum, seniors as well as juniors and passive ones like me.

Kindly feel free to shoot any questions you have regarding your applications. I will be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks again,
Vaib
Congrates

Keep visitng

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi UKTIER1_0209,

Congratulations on getting tier1 visa.

Could you please tell me that have you applied for your dependents also with your initial application?

Tx

UKTIER1_0209
Newly Registered

Post by UKTIER1_0209 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Yes, I applied for my dependent along with me.
She got her visa with same validity as mine. Feb'10 to Feb'13 as Tier 1 General (Partner).

Thanks,
Vaib

kunze

congrtas

Post by kunze » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:39 pm

pls im about to apply and i have this few question for you
*for VAF 9 ; where and how did u get the declaration letter (i mean part 8 form).
*since u applied for your wife,did u fix thesame travelling date to uk with her?

u can also list out the documents you submitted so i can use that to cross check mine

thanks

UKTIER1_0209
Newly Registered

Post by UKTIER1_0209 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Hello Kunze,

Below are my responses to your questions:

*for VAF 9 ; where and how did u get the declaration letter (i mean part 8 form).
It is found along with VAF9 form, I mean in the pdf. Did you mean to ask something else?

*since u applied for your wife,did u fix thesame travelling date to uk with her?
Yes, I mentioned same date of travel for both of us. Our visas are stamped with requested date as well.

List of documents:

1.Tier 1 (General) Application Form for the main applicant with biometric details

2.Points Based Calculator – work out sheet printed from PBS online system showing points claimed

3.Age: XX years XX months
•Points Claimed: 20
•Evidence submitted: Original Passport

4.Qualification: XXX Degree (XXX College, USA)
•Points Claimed: 35
•Evidence submitted: (a) Original Degree Certificate and Transcripts

5.Previous Earnings: Total Salary : £XX,XXX.XX
•Points Claimed: 30
•Evidence submitted: (a) Employer’s Letter for 12 months (b) Bank Statements for 12 months (c) Original Pay Slips for 12 months

6.English Language: Masters Degree obtained in USA
•Points Claimed: 10
•Evidence submitted: (a) Original Degree Certificate and Transcripts as in point 4.

7.Maintenance Funds:
•Points Claimed: 10
•Evidence submitted: Bank Statements for past 3 months (same as point 5).

8.Dependent (His/Her Name):
•Filled in application form for my spouse with biometric details
•Marriage certificate
•Original Passport

Good Luck,
Vaib