ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

7th August to 6th November = 3 months maintenance?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

faketrain
Newly Registered

7th August to 6th November = 3 months maintenance?

Post by faketrain » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:49 am

My back statements cover the period of 7th of August to the 6th of November, does this constitute 3 months for maintenance of funds? I am starting to freak out as this is just the way my bank statements are dated. This period covers 91 days, is this sufficient??? Pls advise...

vks

Re: 7th August to 6th November = 3 months maintenance?

Post by vks » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:55 am

faketrain wrote:My back statements cover the period of 7th of August to the 6th of November, does this constitute 3 months for maintenance of funds? I am starting to freak out as this is just the way my bank statements are dated. This period covers 91 days, is this sufficient??? Pls advise...
3 calander months is what required and this shoul suffice.
Regards,
vks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Your Bankstatements period from 7th Aug to 6th Nov is good to go.. and pls remember that ur statement period or dates do not need to be exact.. which ppl are sometimes confused.. you can even submit bankstatement starting from 1st Aug to 6th Nov or 20th July to 6th Nov. also it just needs to cover the period u r claiming and the latest date on ur statement shd fall with in 1month on the day you apply and pls note that caseworker will consider the last 3months in the statements you submit..