ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Cakebiscuit

Tier 1 Extension

Post by Cakebiscuit » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Hello All,
I want to apply for my Tier 1 extension soon and i want to find out what document i need to submit for my self employed business because i don't intend to use my bank statement.What other 2 documents would i submit keeping i mind i must not use 2 documents from the same source.

Secondly,can i post my application 3 months before my present tier 1 visa expires.
Thank you.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:05 pm

DO SO HOME WORK on htis site of last 15 days u will get al required info

Cakebiscuit

Post by Cakebiscuit » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Sorry what do you mean by HTIS site. I have google searched it but no result.

email257525
BANNED

hi

Post by email257525 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:30 pm

this
Meaning
This immigrationboards.com site,
Browse and read maximum thread to find the answers of ur questions.

Cakebiscuit

Post by Cakebiscuit » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi Sushi,
I have just gone through the post in the last 15 days like you said and i got this :

Sole trader

u need to show 2 ities of 3 below

1. salaes summary
2. Income statement of business , SALES, PBT TAX PAT
3. accts of bUSINESS -PL & BS

My business is also sole proprietorship,so sales summary will be from me i assume but sales summary is not included as acceptable document on the guidance note.

Also, for the Income statement of business i believe this will be from the Accountant.

And finally the acts of business-PL&BS will also be compiled by the Accountant.

My question is if items(2)(3) are from the accountant it can't be used bcos they are from the same source and item(1) is not listed on the guidance note or application form as part of the accepted document.

Please clarify.Thank you.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:19 pm

I would say check previous posts of Sushil and you will find your answer. He had posted list in one of the thread, i remember.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Cakebiscuit wrote:Hi Sushi,
I have just gone through the post in the last 15 days like you said and i got this :

Sole trader

u need to show 2 ities of 3 below

1. salaes summary
2. Income statement of business , SALES, PBT TAX PAT
3. accts of bUSINESS -PL & BS

My business is also sole proprietorship,so sales summary will be from me i assume but sales summary is not included as acceptable document on the guidance note.

Also, for the Income statement of business i believe this will be from the Accountant.

And finally the acts of business-PL&BS will also be compiled by the Accountant.

My question is if items(2)(3) are from the accountant it can't be used bcos they are from the same source and item(1) is not listed on the guidance note or application form as part of the accepted document.

Please clarify.Thank you.
As per new guideline from oct 09

Self-employed applicants only - letter vi) from the applicant’s managing agent or accountant (confirming that the applicant received the exact amount he/she is claiming, or the net profit to which he/she is entitled). This is a letter from the applicant’s managing agent or accountant on headed paper confirming the gross and net pay for the period claimed. The letter should give a breakdown of salary, dividends, profits, tax credits and dates of net payments earned. If the applicant’s earnings are a share of the net profit of the company, the letter should also explain this.
Invoice explanations or payment vii) summaries from the applicant’s managing agent or accountant. These are summaries or explanations created by an applicant’s managing agent (who is usually an accountant). These explanations should include a breakdown of the gross salary, tax deductions and dividend payments made to the applicant. The total gross salary and dividend payments should be the same as the applicant’s earnings. The payment summary should enable us to check that these correspond with the net payments into the applicant’s personal bank account.
Company or business accounts that viii) clearly show the net profit of the company or business. Accounts must show both a profit and loss account (or income and expenditure account if the organisation is not trading for profit) and the balance sheet