ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

progression results for renewal of application-very urgent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prattbimbo
Newly Registered

progression results for renewal of application-very urgent

Post by prattbimbo » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:35 pm

hello there ,

i graduated from a university here in the uk in july with a 2:2 in journalism. howvere, when i applied for my masters, i used a letter sent to me by my then uni statiting that the awarding body had given me the above qualification. so on that basis i was offered an unconditional offer for my masters and that was all i tendered. however at my grad i realised my certificates were not given to me at grad bcse my uni said i owed them 400 pounds. so as at the time wen i applied (my current uni were am studying for my masters helped send of the application) my certificates were not included instead my school asked me to put in the original of the letter which i used to apply and they printed out a fotocopied version and stamped it and said "no other qualifications used to obtain offer". my visa ran out in october...nd i sent it early enough.

my question is could i be refused on the grounds dat i hve nt included my certificates.even though the immigration officer at school thinks it would be fyne...please help.

everyother thing is fyne. i still hvnt collected my cert frm my previous uni. would dey contact my previous uni?

prattbimbo
Newly Registered

Post by prattbimbo » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:35 pm

please can someone pls reply mi [/code]