ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP- PSW VISA REFUSAL

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vikz2911
Newly Registered

HELP- PSW VISA REFUSAL

Post by vikz2911 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:37 am

My PSW visa has been refused on the ground of mantainance of funds. I dnt have any other bank account..Is it worth making an appeal (£1500) or should i just pack up and go..
Please any of ur suggestion would be much appreciated..
Thank you

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:52 pm

If they give the right to appeal. I suggest you look around this forum and make up your mind. It depends, some got rejected over one day (less than ??800). Not sure how many missed days in your case? If you have been in the UK for long time and want to fight for ILR then it may worth fighting for it. In any case, prepare your account to apply from outside (least ??2800) in your account from now. BTW, if you apply from outside the UK, You will apply for entry clearance and your count to Indefinite Leave to Remain will be set to zero... (the 10 years rule)
________
FREE GIFT CARDS
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vikz2911
Newly Registered

thx

Post by vikz2911 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Thx u for ur advice jack..

i have been in england for 3 yrs and i just missed the mantainance of funds by 5 days.. 85th day before my application

application date: 17th oct
statement sent : 15th july to 15 oct

visa rejection : from 15 july to 20 july is below £800

I dnont know what to do.. very stressed out

Plz help

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 pm

It is stressful time, I went through this myself last May. I violated the ??800 rule for the first two weeks of the three months. I didn't have another account to compensate the difference. At that time, the appeal process takes very long time. Some took them a year to get the visa, some failed and ordered to leave the country. Anyway, I decided not to apply and get rejected and mess my record with HO. I left the UK and applied after three months and got my Visa literally in one day. I advice you to read more about others stories mentioned here, or seek advice from the immigration advisory in your area.
________
WIKI VAPORIZER
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vikz2911
Newly Registered

Thx

Post by vikz2911 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:50 am

Thx Jack

I think i am going to appeal (deadline of appeal on 26th Nov) and see wat happens..thx again for ur support and advice.

Kind regards
Vik

Muammad MUNIR
Newly Registered

Post by Muammad MUNIR » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm

you shouls go for appeal. if you can cover 3 months for example from 20 july to 20 october. please take care yourself

vikz2911
Newly Registered

Thx

Post by vikz2911 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Thank u.. i will give it a try n see wat happens coz i dnt have any other option..

Cheers
Vik

ab041937
Newly Registered

Post by ab041937 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:34 pm

I had been through the same situation in July. I was short of funds for couple of days in the beginning and got rejected. However, i didn't mess around and left Britain immediately. After arriving in India, I deposited the required money in my bank account and waited for 3 months. I made a fresh application 2 weeks back and got my PSW last week.

So, I would suggest that don't waste any time on appealing and quickly book your tickets back home. You have a fair chance of getting your PSW if you make a fresh application with correct documents and correct information.

However in the end, only you know what is good for you. Nobody else here knows your circumstances better than you.

skywalk
Newly Registered

Post by skywalk » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:05 am

ab041937 wrote: After arriving in India, I deposited the required money in my bank account and waited for 3 months. I made a fresh application 2 weeks back and got my PSW last week.
Hi, Dear ab041937

I was refused PSW visa last week due to insufficint funds in first few week. I am thinking alternative options whether appleal here or go back to my country.

Let me ask you some questions . If i go back to my country and apply fresh application ..
1) Can I use Uk bank account (at least 2800 pounds for three consecutive months ) instead of using the account in my country ? I already maintain sufficient amount in uk bank account.

2) Do I need to wait a specific time prior to make fresh application in my county because My current application was recently refused?

Thank you very mjuch. I look forward your reply.

casanova
Newly Registered

Post by casanova » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:59 am

bro have a life !! go back home start maintaining your funds while you back home and come back again what's the problem ?? just consider you have 3 month holiday I know could be some financial difficulty but this is the wise advice I can give you . don't waste your time in appeal process because whats the gurantee that you will get your visa ??? amount of money you give to lawyer put the same money in your bank and maintain your funds this time

thanks

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Yes, you can use UK account with at least ??2800 kept for at least three months.

You will be applying for Entry Clearance visa, you don't need to wait to apply if all requirements fulfilled (Maint. fund, original certificate, within a year blah blah blah) and don't forget to be truthful and declare rejections, offenses etc. in your application

If you decided to do so, please refer to the following link on how to apply from outside UK.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... tstudywork
________
List Of Ceos Of Motor Company
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

ab041937
Newly Registered

Post by ab041937 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:11 am

skywalk wrote:
ab041937 wrote: After arriving in India, I deposited the required money in my bank account and waited for 3 months. I made a fresh application 2 weeks back and got my PSW last week.
Hi, Dear ab041937

I was refused PSW visa last week due to insufficint funds in first few week. I am thinking alternative options whether appleal here or go back to my country.

Let me ask you some questions . If i go back to my country and apply fresh application ..
1) Can I use Uk bank account (at least 2800 pounds for three consecutive months ) instead of using the account in my country ? I already maintain sufficient amount in uk bank account.

2) Do I need to wait a specific time prior to make fresh application in my county because My current application was recently refused?

Thank you very mjuch. I look forward your reply.
Mate!!!

1) You can use your UK Bank account. However, you would still be required to show 2800 pounds in your account for a peiod of 3 months without the amount dipping below even once. Also, you would be required to submit original bank statements. Mere printouts of internet bank statement or statement slips from Cashline machines are worthless. So prior to your leaving for back home, make the necessary arrangements so that you receive the original statements.

2) No!! You do not need to wait for any specified time to make a fresh application if you fulfil the needful (including the 3 months bank statement). However, if you do not leave Britain within 28 days and happen to overstay by few days then you wouldn't be allowed to make a fresh application for next 28 days(I cannot confirm this but i did read it from a post by the moderator). If you are deported or leave UK at public expenditure that may get you a one year ban. So make sure you buy your own tickets to leave Britain.

Do not worry about the rest. Just make sure you fill the correct information and get your documents ready when you make the fresh application. You will get you VISA.

Regards

AB

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:33 am

It is better to provide original bank statements that you get in the post, however, online bank statements are still acceptable only if you get it stamped by the bank or provide a letter from the bank confirming its authenticity.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... tstudywork
________
Yzf-r6