ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter from employer ...help me friends..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:10 pm

niceguyinuk wrote:
chetanojha wrote:
niceguyinuk wrote:Thanks chetan...I have modified the table as per your advice...I have changed the column to Gross pay for tax..because the homeoffice will calculate only the Gross pay for tax..http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab31 ... nt=new.jpg

Please advise me whether its ok...
Looks fine.
Thanks chetan. Is it advisable to go for in person application?
I don't see any issue with going in person. You have genuine letter from employer which can be verified and which also match properly with your bank statement.

niceguyinuk

Post by niceguyinuk » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:13 pm

chetanojha wrote:
niceguyinuk wrote:
chetanojha wrote:
niceguyinuk wrote:Thanks chetan...I have modified the table as per your advice...I have changed the column to Gross pay for tax..because the homeoffice will calculate only the Gross pay for tax..http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab31 ... nt=new.jpg

Please advise me whether its ok...
Looks fine.
Thanks chetan. Is it advisable to go for in person application?
I don't see any issue with going in person. You have genuine letter from employer which can be verified and which also match properly with your bank statement.
ok thanks a lot..i just worried because some members advised me they wont consider my case as net pay is including the travel expenses....anyway thanks a lot for ur help..